Chapter 22

Third person's pov

It was yet another quiet afternoon in the mansion, However inside the faceless man's office, He grumbled in frustration in which his tendrils waved around him in a frustrated matter. His brothers were visiting today and he knew how the others would react, most specially Lizzie, Candice and Sasha. He sighed before abruptly sitting on his office chair, His thin white hands rubbing his head as he began to feel dizzy, His tux was a complete mess due to him being stressed. A gentle knock on his pale white door snapped him back to his senses, He fixed everything before opening the door revealing three males, his proxies, He gave a little space for them to come in.

"You called us sir?" Masky asked, slightly puzzled from the sudden call.

"Yes, I did child" Slenderman said in a worried tone.

The proxies looked at him with a look of realization, They froze in place twitching slightly before heaving out an annoyed groan. Each of them having different expressions, Masky was rubbing his head, Hoodie had his face, well..mask, in his hands, while Toby fell out of his chair with a loud thud. Slenderman sent them, what seems to be, an apologetic look before seating himself once again on his chair.

"You know we can't actually stop Lizzie from harming your brothers sir, specially offenderman.. even if Lizzie is wearing her mask now a days, Offender wouldn't stop from doing things with her friends." Masky said in a fearful voice, slightly remembering the last time Lizzie got mad.

"t-that's t-true s-sir" Hoodie said stuttering at the mention of Lizzie.

"I know.. That child can easily kill him in one punch" Slender said chuckling lightly.

"Yes *tic* that is *tic* very true sir" Toby said ticking now and then.

"SLENDY! WHY THE HECK ARE THOSE THREE HERE?!" Jane asked in rage as she barged through the door.

Slender froze in his seat, his whole body tensing up as he heard a loud scream from downstairs. He rushed to stand up before transporting himself in the living room, His whole body stopped abruptly as he stared in fear.

Toby's pov

After Slender teleported downstairs all four of us rushed to the living room only to stop in fear, Offender had both his arms on the wall trapping a panicked Candice, Soon enough two figures appeared behind Offender. My stomach suddenly dropped, my face paled as my breathing hitched, Lizzie and Sasha was there. Lizzie had her mask off and her hair covered her glowing red orbs, Her arms twitched as she gritted her teeth.

"what the hell do you think you're doing to my sister?" She said in a demonic voice, her teeth growing two fangs as her eyes turned black leaving two glowing orbs, one was red the other was white.

Offender turned around facing her, He then smirked before slithering his tendrils closer to Lizzie, Lizzie saw this and grabbed his tendrils before flipping him and throwing him to the other side of the room. She let out an inhuman growl before flicking her hands for her scythe to appear, She ran at him faster than sonic only leaving a red blur. Soon she was standing next to Sasha, breathing heavily, before passing out. Offenderman, however, was out cold, bruises and cuts littered his body along with blood dripping from his mouth and some of his cuts.

"w-we *tic* told you s-s-sir *tic*" I said with a sigh.

Slender sighed as well, his featureless face seemed to be scrunched up in a displeased manner. He rubbed his head again before teleporting away with his brothers.

"What *tic* h-happened *tic* to Lizzie?" I asked slightly twitching in an odd demeanor.

"She.. can't use some of her powers.. some of it was sucked by that purple blob!" Sasha said gripping her hair in frustration.