Chapter 4

(Edited)

Lizzie's pov We sat at our table patiently waiting for our order to arrive, I felt as if I am being watched by someone.., I looked behind me and saw a teenage boy staring at me. My right eye turned to a deadly green color as a warning for him to stop staring, but he only seemed to grin and chuckle. My brows furrowed in confusion and my right eye returned to its hazel color. My lips frowned as I glared at him. I sighed and turned my attention back to our table.

"Here are your orders ma'am and sir!" A bubbly waitress said cheerfully, Her blue eyes shining in happiness. She has short blonde hair that flowed with the breeze since we sat outside.

"No need for formalities! And thank you.. And here have this!" Mom said handing her a separated plastic bag that has a full set of meal for her to eat.

"Oh.. B-but we can't possibly do that ma'am!!" She said worry laced on her voice.

"Isabella I told you.. it's fine" Mom said to 'Isabella' with a sweet smile.

"*sigh* fine you win Mabel.." Isabella said taking the plastic bag and walking back to the kitchen.

"Mom you.. know her?" I asked slightly confused.

"Hm? Oh right! yes I do know her.. she's my best friend since elementary.." Mom said as she started eating her food.

"OK" I replied and started to eat my food too.

After our tasty meal mom and dad decided to take us to the mall to have fun. One word the mall is HUGE! Dad said he picked this area cause he thinks I might like it here and of course I like it here. We walked shop to shop buying stuffs like clothes, accessories, toys, and other stuffs. Mom took us to the grocery part so I could buy my food to put in the kitchen along with utensils. After that we were back to my new home,The twins has sad looks in their eyes along with mom and dad, We all hugged and bid each other a goodbye and a see you soon. As they drove off I couldn't stop feeling as if something bad might happen, pushing that feeling aside I went back inside the house and sat on the sofa.

"What time is it?" I said to myself before looking at my wall clock 12:56 pm.

'Maybe I should rest its been a tiring day..' I thought to myself laying down at the couch and closing my eyes

Dream~~~

In this world everything seems to be realistic.. I was sitting in the living room watching the news on my big flat screen television. Everything seemed to be alright until the news caster looked at the screen nervously.

"We have been reported that there has been a lot of murder in these areas.. Malabu lake, Emerald rose garden, gardania paths, and bluestone forest.." He said sweat running down his forehead.

Gardania.. That's where mom and dad live! I turned my attention to the news listening to every victim until that family name rolled off his tongue. My heart shattered, tears fell from my eyes and sobs erupted from my mouth.

"And Hamaki family.."

End of dream/ nightmare~~~~

I bolted awake from that terrible nightmare, cold beads of sweat running down my fore head. I sighed and placed a hand on my chest where my heart supposed to be. I looked at the time and it said 1:08 pm.I stood up and decided to have a bath. after a short relaxing bath I changed into some new clothes.

I braided my hair and grabbed my phone and keys shoving them in my black sling bag

I braided my hair and grabbed my phone and keys shoving them in my black sling bag. I walked out of the house and locked the door,Opening the garage I stood there in shock, My new car looks so expensive! jeez.. I went inside and started the engine. after a few minutes of taking the car out of the garage I closed the garage with my remote control. I decided to drive to the park, luckily I know how to drive and I have a license.

 I decided to drive to the park, luckily I know how to drive and I have a license

"New house.. New life I guess?" I said before driving off to the park

A/n

GUYS i'm sorry if its short!! please forgive me! its just that.. I have to perform a dance tomorrow for our foundation day! February 10 at 6:00 pm! i'm really sorry!