Chapter 33

Vivian's pov

Eyeless Jack and I shared deadly glares as we gripped at our weapons tightly, If it wasn't for this dumbass this wouldn't happen. I glared more harshly at him as a scowl made its way to my lips, I hate this guy!, how'd this happen..here!

Flashback

I walked peacefully towards the kitchen of the mansion, since I came to visit for an hour or so, for a lovely morning drink which was cappuccino, I hummed the tune of spring day by BTS as I reached the last step of the mahogany stairs. I walked past the living room and headed straight to the kitchen, unluckily I bumped with Mr. Arrogant, The sudden feeling of hot liquid spreading on my favorite white and red hoodie and touching my skin made me scream in pain. The burning sensation made me remove my hoodie revealing my soaked purple shirt which was a gift from Candice's dad, my uncle, Hades. I glared at the masked male and grabbed a nearby glass filled with cold orange juice and purposely threw the liquid to him, the orange liquid dripped down his hair to his mask and lastly his clothes. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted, his hands balling to fists. I looked at him in disbelief and scrunched my nose in disgust and utter shock.

"The hell is wrong with YOU? You flipping spilled HOT coffee on my most valuable hoodie!" I countered back, My yellow eyes glaring at the void like eyes of his mask.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT WHAT THE HELL WOMAN?!" He screamed back, anger filled in his voice as he seemingly glared at me behind his mask.

Flashback ends

"Tch, Just stay away from me" He mumbled and left, I looked at the place he used to stand a light dust of pink growing on my cheeks.

'I can not believe I liked him before! ugh he's a brat!' I grunted as I puffed my cheeks and plopped down on one of the couches. Sighing I vanished and reappeared at the living room of Lizzie's house.

"Where did you go, and what's with the displeased look?" A voice behind me said causing me to jump in fright and let out a squeal, I glanced back frantically before relaxing.

"In the mansion" I replied quietly as I let out a sigh, the space beside me sunk down slowly, I gazed beside me only to jump once again.

"What the heck?! Why do you guys suddenly appear out of nowhere?!" I yelped as Candice laughed at my shocked state making me grumble.

"you smell like coffee though" Candice said with a raised eyebrow, a small frown replacing her jolly smile.

"Come to think of it..you actually do" Lizzie said with a disapproving look, Her lovely cyan eyes flashing red.

"I just bumped into Eyeless Jack earlier..that bastard 'accidentally' spilled freaking hot coffee on my favorite hoodie! so.." I muttered the last part making the two girls in front of me look anticipated.

"So?" They asked in unison, their eyes held confusion and curiosity as they waited for the continuation.

"I kinda...purposely spilled orange juice towards him from top to bottom" I said with a small awkward smile, Lizzie sighed before she disappeared in thin air.

"She's probably going to consult him..but... You like him don't ya?" Candice asked with her oh-so-famous teasing smirk, I glared at her with all my might as I felt my cheeks warm up.

"N-No I don't!! besides! He's a bastard!" I shouted, my cheeks felt hot almost as if it was boiling.

"Jeez, you're such a tsun-tsun!! you're like Lizzie..anyways..why are you blushing then?" She said teasingly as her eyebrows wiggled with malice.