Chapter 24

Lizzie's pov
My pink hair soon turned white as it flowed around me, My two eyes seemed to glow as the lights started to flicker uncontrollably. I soon felt light as I floated above the floor, my favorite scythe appeared on my hands, The girl seemed horrified as she started to shake her hands in hopes of freeing her locked arms. I smiled in a psychotic way, I ripped her dark blue tank top exposing her stomach, I pulled out a blue handled dagger and chuckled.

🚧🚧GORE WARNING🚧🚧

I harshly slashed the dagger, making her stomach open showing her organs. She screamed painfully making my eyes shine sadistically. I grabbed a pair of scissors and looked at her blue eyes, I stabbed the left one and pulled it out with force making the eyeball to follow. I smiled insanely as the man screamed in horror, I laughed like a maniac and did the same thing to her other eye. I soon grab a hold of her kidney and pulled them out before casting  spell to make her stay alive until I'm done, I grab my small hatchet and smirked, I raised it over my head and slammed it down to her head making more blood to ooze out. She screamed more and cried, I pulled the hatchet out of her head and cut off her fingers along with her other joints, my uncle looked horrified and sick like he was about to barf. after bashing the girls head multiple times on the wall, Cracking noises lingered in my ears, My eyes soon gazed at my cheating uncle, I glared at him and moved closer while dragging my bloody mallet. I quickly grabbed the pair of bloody scissors that I used earlier, I stabbed his eyes and took them out. He screamed bloody murder and trashed around violently.

" how dare you cheat on my aunt?! YOU STUPID HUMAN!" I said growling loudly.

I kicked him in the chest hearing a sickening crack, I cut open his stomach and grabbed his kidney and placing it in a bag. I grabbed a smaller mallet and banged on his rib cage causing it to shatter, He was still alive and screamed due to the spell I cast. I removed his beating heart and crushed it. I grabbed the bloody mallet and bashed it repeatedly on his skull laving it crushed and flattened, I soon written a small note in blood on their window which read.

"ALL DIRTY CHEATERS THAT CHEATED ON HIS SPOUSE SHALL RECEIVE A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT ~ SOUL REAPER"

😇😇GORE NOW STOPPED😇😇

'Oh my, Aren't you quite bloody m'lady' Kira said with a chuckle.

"I know Kira, Thank you for your assistance" I said monotonely.

'You're welcome m'lady" Kira said before shutting down.

I sighed and teleport back to the mansion, Everyone stared at me in shock and horror. I was drenched in blood from head to toe, BEN gulped and hid behind a shivering Jeff who hid behind a shaking L.J who hid behind a - basically its like a chain, I sighed and rolled my eyes before going upstairs. I took a quick bath and change into a grey hoodie along with black leggings, I brushed my long pink wavy hair and clipped my bangs to the side, I put on my grey and white stripped converse high tops. I walked back downstairs and plopped down on the couch, I looked over to the hanging wall clock with shock.

"I-It's already 4 am?!" I whisper shouted in confusion.

"Yup, the reason why we're still awake is because we went out for a quick killing spree but it lasted for 5 hours" Masky said with a chuckle before sitting beside me to watch the news.

ALERTING NEWS!

Two people who are currently residing in a very exclusive and fancy hotel has been murdered brutally, Just an hour ago a hotel employee checked on room 87 and was shocked due to the horrific scene! Now we have Lukas at the crime scene

"So what actually happened?" The male reporter asked the cowering man who wore an employee uniform

"There was a lot of blood and two of our daily customers were.. Brutally killed.. His head seemed as if it was smashed by a mallet a thousand times!.. there was also a bloody writing on the window.. it sai-"