Halloween

*James' POV*

Not that we were complaining or anything, but when we brought our son home he didn't really respond to us. He also didn't look anything like us. We had cast a glamour on the child days after we got home, hiding his unusual crimson eyes from the world. If only we knew what a mistake that was....

I laughed with Lily as our son giggled as my best friend Sirius tickled his sides. We watched our precious son start cackling, our friend wrapped in a dark magical aura.

I grabbed him away, going upstairs and putting him in his crib and closing the door.

I went back downstairs to my wife and our friend, unbeknownst to us, the child had started glowing.

*"Harry"'s POV*

I looked up at the ceiling, feeling the power surge through my veins. I sent a message to the animagus, not wanting to hurt the man who's been working with my Athier, before blowing up the small house.

*Sirius' POV*

I felt the Dark Prince send me a message and gave my "friends" an excuse as to why I had to leave, before quickly running out and praying the Dark Prince would be returned soon.

*Hogwarts' POV*

I felt my heir's magic swell, and explode, leaving the Potters, 'those damn rats who walked my halls shaming my master', in a destroyed house, their bodies broken.

If I could smile I would, my heir is stronger than I would have hoped for.

'I hope my master finds you soon, my dearest heir.'