Life Without Her

*Fred's POV*

I looked at my brother, the question clear in my eyes.

He looked back at me and shrugged, before glancing at the small ravenette curled up against my chest.

I shrugged slightly, trying not to disturb the boy against my chest.

George chuckled quietly before coming to sit next to me against the wall.

"We're not horrible people Freddie. She was a horrid person." My twin said as he carded his fingers through the raventte's hair.

George leaned against my side and we sat there for the rest of the ride.

*Hours Later*

The ravenette against my chest jerked awake and I looked down at him.

His eyes darted from side to side, his forehead was drenched in sweat, and he was having trouble breathing.

I helped calm him down but only partially. George woke up and helped calm him down and then the three of us laid down on the ground and slept.

*General 3rd POV*

Life returned to normal, as if the girl had never existed.

The wolf-girl settled in brilliantly and everyone was happier, except maybe Severus but he was never really happy.

With this little bump in the road passed, what else could this year bring for our group of mismatched personalities?

$*!;!&!&!&!*!&!;!&!;÷¥÷(×(×(×&!;#*#;
I know it's short, but bare with me. Life's been hectic and I just, I don't have everything together right now. But don't worry, I promise the next chapter will be longer. Until next time, Author-chan. 💋