The Manor Awaits

*General 3rd POV*

The kids had packed their trunks, their heads hung low as they realized they hadn't protected their leader, and were waiting for Mr. Malfoy to come collect them from the train station.

Draco and Ivoree stood shoulder to shoulder, ready to wait hours for their father. They ended up only waiting maybe twenty minutes.

Lucious took all of the kids to the manor, their chatter getting quieter as they got closer. What he couldn't understand, is why his godson was sitting on a larger boy's lap while holding a girl's hand.

As soon as they got to the manor, they all climbed out, their eyes roaming over the beautiful manor.

The snow caught the sunlight coming in just perfectly, the grounds were covered in snow. The trees blew quietly in the wind, the snow covered needles flowing in the air.

The kids walked into the manor, their eyes flitting over the interior decorating.

When they reached the den, their leader took off running through the doorway. As they rounded the corner, they saw their little leader curled up on the lap of a man who looked almost identical.

Sierra immediately took off towards the two males and kissed the older one's cheek.

It befuddled our faithful saviors, and turned the whole story, upside down.