The Yaxley-Riddle Compromise

*Dia's POV*

I stared around the room, noticing the chilling stares. My father, my mother, my grandfather and I had just gotten back from Gringotts and all of Father's friends were sitting in the parlor. Every. Single. Person. Stared at my mom and my grandfather, an ex Death Eater.

They all kept looking between the two, the beautiful red head and her blond father.

"What is Yaxley doing here?" Igor Karkaroff asked in disbelief.

"He's my son's grandfather." Father replied in a calm voice.

"I came to see my daughter and my grandson." Lord Yaxley, my grandfather, explained.

Lucius looked at him, really looked at him. "If Corban's(1) own flesh and blood can forgive him, then we can too." Narcissa looked at her husband, her eyes shining with love.

"I agree." She whispered, causing her sister to stand up in outrage.

"Forgive HIM?!?! After what he did?" Bellatrix screeched. "He left us!! He left us to fend for ourselves!!!"

"But-" Narcissa started before she was cut off by Corban Yaxley.

"I only beg that you understand. That you understand that I had to protect my child, my beautiful daughter. However, Albus Dumbledore still stole her from my house. Albus Dumbledore still broke into my house on the eve of her first birthday and hid her from me. I was in a state of duress, in a state of utter duress and I couldn't function let alone look at all of your faces and not see her in every single one of you. I only beg that you can understand that I was a grieving father but now, I come to you as not just a father, but as a grandfather and as a changed man."

He stunned everyone into silence. Before all Hell broke loose...

Okay, so, where you see (1) I'm giving credit to the website and contributors that brought you the information you see here.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Corban_Yaxley

You can find out about Corban there. Until next time loves, MrsDiablousRiddle.