The One in Which the Twins are Adorable (Part 2) [Fred]

*Dia's POV*

I nodded at Fred, knowing his words were true. He held me for hours, us talking about whatever came to mind.

"Do you wanna tell me why you were crying earlier?" He asked around midnight.

"Just, just things people are saying." I said quietly, my head resting on his shoulder. "They all think I made her leave, all think you're only with me out of pity. I mean, why else would you be with me?"

"Dia, we love you. We wouldn't want anyone else." He said, pulling me away to look me in the eye. "George and I, we love you so much. Always have, even when you weren't our's to love. We wouldn't trade you for anyone else, ever. Okay sweetheart?"

I nodded, knowing he meant every word.

We lent in, our faces just a few millimeters away from each other, when we heard movement in the hallway. Fred moved away and got up, picking me up in the process and depositing me in the nearest chair before Charlie walked into the room.

"What're you two doing in here?" He asked with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle in his little brother's direction.

"Nothing." Fred insisted, my cheeks aflame the whole time.

*Dudley's POV*

I sat around, my heart beating rapidly as I anxiously waited for my brother to come to bed. It was already half an hour after midnight, and I was going out of my mind. I got up off of the bed and left the room, needing to be somewhere else. I walked into the sitting/living room and saw the three people in the room.

"What are you two doing with my brother?" I demanded, my temper flaring up.

"I walked in on him and this one, " one of the gingers hooked his thumb at the other at this and continued, "getting all sorts of cozy." He smirked.

I set my jaw, my temper barely being contained. "Diablus Sirius Riddle. Bedroom. Now." I barked at him and immediately felt bad for it when he cowered away from me.

He went to our bedroom and I turned my anger on the gingers in front of me. As soon as he'd closed the door I unleashed my anger on them.

"What the fudge is wrong with you two?!?! He's younger than you and you're trying to bed him?!?! What reasonable person does that?!?!"

They both cowered away, my words hitting them with fervor, I turned away.

"Think about it." I said as I walked to my bedroom to comfort my little brother.

I walked in and saw Jessie holding my brother to her chest.

"Leave him to me." I muttered and pulled him close to me.

"He's my brother too." She said and pulled him to her.

She ran her hand through his raven locks and rubbed his back. "It's okay Dia, I promise."

I looked at her and I thought suddenly, why don't we make her a part of our family, officially?

"Jay, you love Dia and I, right? You'd do anything for Dia, right?" I asked quietly, hearing my little brother's slow and even breaths and not wanting to disturb him.

"Of course I do." She said quizzically.

"Why don't you join our family? Why don't we blood adopt you?" I suggested.

Her answer was.......

And I updated, sorry it took so long guys. But, enjoy the velvety pipes of Luke Bryan. Love y'all.