Word of Snake

*Dia's POV*

We stared at Bellatrix, her wand raised and pointed directly at my grandfather.

"Avada Ke-" She yelled before being cut off.

"Accio Bellatrix's wand!" Lucius shouted, his eyes never once leaving his sister-in-law's wand.

Augustus Rookwood and Avery Senior drew their wands, which were quickly spelled away by Mulciber Senior.

"There is a child present. " Crabbe Senior stated, pulling down the tail end of his vest before fixing the two men with gazes fit for Nagini. "Behave like the Pureblood men you were raised to be or get out."

That was the most any of the gathered people had heard from Crabbe Senior, so it immediately stopped all of the conversations.

My grandfather looked at Bellatrix, his eyes filled with tears. "You look so much like her, you know. Druella." He cleared his throat. "You have her hair and you, Narcissa, you have her eyes."

The two former Blacks looked at each other and, for the first time since all three Black girls were in the same room, the two thought about Andromeda. Their sister who their mother disowned, for loving a man who brought her such great joy.

"Thank you." Bellatrix said. The darkness around her eyes started running down her cheeks. "No one's ever said that to me."

"They should, all of us who knew her, we should tell you more often." Corban explained, his voice smooth and even despite the scene Bellatrix was making.

Narcissa wrapped her older sister in her arms, Bellatrix's head laid on her younger sister's shoulder. Her shoulders shook, the tears falling more rapidly.

Lucius looked at Rudolphus, his hand going out to rest on his shoulder. "We are all at fault here, not allowing the girls to know these things."

I looked at them, my family, and smiled. My eyes filled with tears and my mother's hand landed on my shoulder.

"We're home." She said, her voice cracking as the overwhelming wave of emotion filled the room and brought everyone in the room to tears. "We're home."