School, Take 2

*Jess' POV*

After our winter holidays ended, we all went back to classes. Dia started getting quieter and more clingy as the days turned into weeks which turned into months.

We all were worried, the twins more specifically.

Fred and George had devoted all of their time to trying to figure out what was happening. We all had but, Dudley and I knew.

If you ask Sierra, she'll tell you he was fine. That his behavior hadn't changed a bit, and she'd be wrong.

As classes started back up, Dia started staying out later and later. We'd gotten concerned.

One day after classes, Dudley and I followed him. We walked through the halls, our eyes following Dia and looking about for anyone who would want to hurt him.

We'd gotten almost to the Gryffindor corridors when Dia was pushed against a wall by a taller red-headed male.

I wanted to spring into action and protect him, but Dudley held me back, giving me a look to stay quiet.

"What are you doing?" The red-head said and pushed him closer to the wall. "What are you doing running around with those whores?"

Dia just stood there silently, his anger burning in his eyes.

*Hogwarts' POV*

I lashed out, my power pushing the red-head away, trapping my little heir in a corridor with no entrance or exit, so no one could hurt him, and slammed the red-head into the wall.

I threw a fit, his magic getting absorbed into mine, turning him into less than a wizard but more than a squib.

I notified the local authorities and trapped him in a room with a door that could only be opened from the outside. I took down the doors around my little heir and pushed the boy's magic into him, his wounds healing instantly.

His friends ran to hold him and I notified his father

"You're not going to like this but, I believe it is in not only your best interest but also your son's, that you take him and his friends back to your home and let Severus and Lucious tutor them for the rest of the school term."