Potions

*General 3rd POV*

With the first day done and gone, our group of, unlikely, heroes went to class. And lucky them, their head of house and Kora's father, was their first teacher. Mr. Severus Tobias Snape.

Kora was all smiles when she walked into the classroom, whereas everyone else walked in with fear in their eyes. They all took a seat, the two oldest Weasleys sitting with them.

Snape gave a sneer to the Gryffindors who glared at his snakes.

The class went by with Gryffindor loosing thirty points, and Slytherin gaining thirty points (not because of Kora Snape of course).

Diablous sat and answered every question right, unlike one Neville Longbottom who blew up two cauldrons and burnt off his mate's eyebrows.

After class our group of unlikely heroes went up to their head of house and asked him about the Dark Lord.

The answer they got was not what they had expected, but it was an answer none the less.

The rest of the day went by as any other school day would have gone on. With classes and meals and spare hours gone, our group had made the arrangements to stay in the Room of Requirements. With the older Weasleys' thoughts making the room into a beautiful little cottage with enough rooms for everyone, everyone could stay in there comfortably.

It was a beautiful place, their lives brightening. But, nothing lasts forever.