Winter Holidays

*Fred's POV*

I looked through a window, the snow covered the ground and turned our school grounds into a snowy wonderland.

The rest of the group was still asleep, George and I being the only ones up, as we watched the snow fall.

*General 3rd POV*

As the snow fell from the sky the twins kept their eyes out the window, missing the small pitter-patter of feet walking towards them.

They stiffened at the arms going around their waists, their heads turning back to look and seeing nothing. They shared a look and shrugged, turning back to the window.

George felt a small form climb onto his back, he is the taller of the twins, and smiled. "Whatcha doin' boss?"

He got nothing in return. He frowned, giving his twin a look and nodded towards their small friend.

Fred looked at him, and pulled their small friend into his chest, his hand stroking his hair as he let out all the pent up emotions.

"Hey, what happened?" George asked, his hand reaching out to rub his small friend's back.

"Do you want us to get Sierra?" Fred asked.

"No!" Dia said and pulled back slightly.

"What-" "-happened?" The twins asked, their tones angry and quiet.

"Nothing." Their leader responded, and that was all they gout out of him before Dudley stumbled out of his room, Jess not far behind him.

"Dia?" Dudley asked, recognizing the fearful look on his brother's face and immediately went to hold his brother close.

"I am going to kill her." Jess said and kissed Dia's forehead. "She had no right to do that."

"What-" "-did she-" "-do?" The twins asked and frowned.

"Shove it." Dudley said and went to one of the few empty rooms, saved for a parent, and sat on the bed.

Jess closed the door and frowned. "You should talk to those two."

"I don't want them to feel obligated."

*Jess' POV*

I looked at the young boy, my heart breaking and knowing that if he let the twins in, they could help.

I didn't voice my opinions, just simply felt the anger bubble up.

I looked at Dudley, knowing he felt the same.

"She had no right to lock you outside in the snow. No right." Dudley said as we looked at his blue lips and fingers, cheeks a bright red in colour and he shivered terribly.

*General 3rd POV*

The two looked after their brother, Ivoree helping them get the necessary potions.

Evie made them food, Phobos and Mystery helping with preparing and serving it.

Yuuki made a fire in the den, Emma reading in the corner of the room. Everyone got along.

*Hogwarts' POV*

I would have scowled, my little lord having been hurt in my halls. I punished the youngest Weasley boy for what he had done, the older Snape girl was next.

No one hurt my little lord and got away with it.