The Train Ride

*Dudley's POV*

I walked with my hand held tightly by Dia's, I could feel his fear as we walked. I shook my head, pushing some good memories into his head and smiled as he leaned against me.

The twins had been playing with my hair as I had grown it out since we had moved out of the house with Mother. I smiled at them and shook my head.

I ran a hand through Dia's hair and smiled. "It'll be okay."

*General 3rd POV*

The aspiring first years all ran to the train, their older year siblings shaking their heads.

Parents smiled and second years feared going back to the great castle like school.

All but two of the Weasleys gaggle of children had run off to talk to their friends. Bill and Charlie among them to keep the younger ones in check, as they'd be returning for an unofficial eighth year as apparently they hadn't passed their N.E.W.T. exams.

Sam Granger walked into the station, her eyes shining in wonder and smiled. She was finally here.

Hermione Puckett laughed with her parents as they walked into the station, her dark hair contrasting their light hair. She never knew they had found her as a small child.

Diablous reached out to the two girls, their memories returning to them and they looked at him.

They would be together soon.

*Hogwarts' POV*

I felt his power getting closer. His power getting stronger.

If I could, I would smile.

'I shall see you soon, my Little Lord.' I thought gleefully.