WARNING. NOT A CHAPTER.

Hello my lovely readers, as the title says, this is, sadly, not a chapter.

This is, however, and opportunity for you to have your own character in this story.

This is not a contest, there are no winners, your character will appear in the story, at some point.

You will need to type up your character like this:

Name: John Doe.
House: Hufflepuff.
Age: (use characters in the book as a reference so I know what year your character is in).
Appearance: be as specific as you can get, go wild with the colour combinations.
Friend(s): Ron, Ginny, Luna, Allen, Albus, etc.
Creature: be specific. If your character is also an Animagus, include what animal and what colour.

You can send them to me here on Wattpad, or you can send them to my Gmail in the form of a Google doc at robochick.ssr@gmail.com.

Don't be afraid to "submit" your character, all are welcome in Diablous' school.

Until next time. 💋

Edit:
Characters needed to be aged between Bill and the Devil Twins. They won't be attending school with Diablous and the gang, er not in the sense you might have wanted them to. It would be stellar if y'all could make some characters, I'm in desperate need. Please.

All the best, MrsDiablousRiddle.