The Plane Ride

*Dia's POV*

I looked out the window as we used a muggle airline to fly to muggle country.

Dudley's hand was wrapped firmly around my own as Jess napped on Dudley's other side. Our group was spread out over the vast interior of the Malfoy family private jet. I saw Sierra sitting in a corner by herself, probably talking to my father, and quickly looked to find my siblings' mates.

Pansy was braiding Ivoree and Draco's hair and Amelia was hiding in a corner reading a book with Hermione. Kora, both Lunas, Yuuki, Emma, Phobos and Mystery were chatting a few tables away. The Weasleys had taken turns standing guard and sleeping.

As I saw nearly everyone else fall asleep besides Ivoree, Draco and Charlie, I got up from my seat and walked over to the older red head.

"Hey there Dia." He greeted quietly as though his voice would wake the others.

"Hello Lee." I replied in the same tone and moved to sit beside him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smiled. "What do you think muggle country is going to be like?" He asked with a slight chuckle to his voice.

"I don't know." I replied quietly, his other arm moving to under my knees.

"I'm going to put you down between Fred and George, Dia. You need to sleep." He carried me over to the twins and gently set me down, their arms going around me instantly.

"Thank you." I whispered before falling asleep.

The last thing I heard before I finally fell into the black abyss was him saying, "anything for my little brothers' mate."

#&! £#&=;'£!&×£#€"€=;×£! ¥!*×($;#&#

Okay everyone, I hope you like this part and I would like to say that as of this part, I would like a minimum number of comments to be reached before the next part comes out.

But, the comments have to be about what you like about the story or what you'd like to see from the story and the characters. For now, I was hoping we could get at least ten comments before the next chapter?

Thanks for reading and keep being awesome. 💚