Dad's Manor

*Dia's POV*

I quietly walked the halls, my heart in my throat the entire time, in search of a room where I could call my mom.

I spent nearly twenty minutes looking for a quiet place. Finally finding a classroom that was empty, I went in and called her.

"Baby?" She said through our magic mirrors.

"Mommy." I breathed. "I miss you."

"Are you and your brother eating enough?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"We found a nice girl that you'd like. She's practically our sister."

She smiled and nodded. "I bet I would."

We talked for twenty more minutes before I had to leave for the dinner. I walked through the halls on my way to the Great Hall when a large group of second and third year students from all of the houses came up to me and pushed me onto the ground. They started kicking me and took my stuff, except for the mirror and the locket I had on around my neck.

They left a few minutes later, after they had all delivered another kick to my sides.

I laid there until I could move again. I laid there gasping in pain and not one student came to my aid. Not a single one. I laid there and all of the professors were nowhere to be seen.

I felt magic course through my veins, and I got up and hobbled to Professor Snape's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer before entering.

"Come in" he said.

I opened the door and heard him gasp. I kept my eyes on the floor as I heard him get up and walk towards me.

"What happened?" He breathed quietly, pulling me into his arms. "Who did this? Who did this to you?"

"Second and third years." I said quietly and finally broke down.

I cried and cried. My heart breaking and my wounds aching and nothing could fix me at that point.

But he uttered six words, just six and it made my day even a little better.

"Let me take you home, Diablous."

And I let him. I let him take me to my father's home and cried in his arms. I cried and knew, just knew, that my mates cared. I knew that they knew and that they would take care of it. Take care of me. But would I let them?