Chapter 3: The visitor

Nikki's POV

The bell for visitors rang rather early. I looked at the clock. It was only 6:45! Mrs. Rolland came over the intercom.

"We have a special visitor coming in half an hour to an hour. I want you all to look nice for her. Not because she is an inspector and I am trying to make this place look nice," she joked (we all love it here) "But because she is a very very important person, and we should look nice for all of our guests, but because its morning, we can, even though usually visitors come later in the day and you are already changed, breakfast will be served in 20 minutes." and with that, the intercom shut off.

"Special visitor?" Adriana said. I shrugged and we went to shower. Surprisingly she let me shower first. After she showered we blew dried each others hair and took turns curling each others hair.

She told me to put on some music. More specifically, my mash-ups. I was really amazed that she wanted to listen to my music. We even picked out each others outfits!

I just finished getting dressed when I looked at the clock. It was 7:15! "Adriana! It's 7:15! We are so late!" I shrieked "Noooooo!" she yelled, "All the good bacon will be gone!" We laughed and ran out of the room.

"Wait!" I ran back into the room. I almost forgot my necklace! "OK! Let's go!" we ran to the cafeteria. We didn't realize the floor downstairs was slick. Adriana slipped and fell on her butt and I had slick shoes so I "ice skated" through the room.

I ran into Mrs.Rolland. She and I fell, Adriana had regained her balance and came over to help. "I'm so, so, so, so, sorry Mrs.Rolland!" I apologized. As I was helping her up I bumped into someone, and it wasn't Adriana. I turned around and I almost screamed a fan-girl scream.