Chapter 15: New Friends

Nikki's POV

Sera and I walked into homeroom. Mr.Whitman seemed mad. I looked at the clock! We were 20 minutes late! I didn't even hear the bell ring. Sera told me to come sit down next to her and a group of people. Mr.Whitman spoke up.

"Class, for Homeroom today I am going to let you talk. Seeing as it is the first day of school," Sera introduced me to two other girls and a guy. The girls were Aspen and Ashton. The boy was Tony.

Ashton had Red hair, blue eyes and wore a t-shirt and jeans. Aspen had brown hair and hazel eyes, she also wore a t-shirt and jeans. And Tony, he had curly blonde hair and brown eyes. He wore shorts and a shirt.

Obviously he just threw something on. "Hi, I'm Nikki," I said. The rest of the time we talked. That is 'till the bell rang. Sera, Aspen, Ashton, Tony and I all went to math while talking about how it made no sense for our first period class to be a different teacher than out homeroom class.

Math was by far my least favorite subject. All we did was review. Well more the class reviewed and I doodled. We all went out separate ways as Aspen, Sera and I went to music, while Tony went to band, and Ashton went to theater.

We all were allowed to request a song we wanted to sing and/or play. Me being the weirdo I wanted to sing "Lost boy" She wrote the suggestions on the board then we did a blind vote.(You close your eyes and raise your hand)

Lost boy actually won! I was soooo excited! I knew that song by heart! She asked if I wanted o play violin or sing. I told her for this song I'd rather sing.

Also because I had tried to play the song on my violin before and it sounded like a dying cow. Oops... We started learning Lost Boy. The bell rang. The day was going by quick! Next Social Studies! Then lunch!

-:-:-:-Le time skip to le lunch provided by Le Author~Chan-:-:-:-

My lunch was smurf themed (I had to) It was so cute! I asked everyone if they wanted to see about a sleepover this weekend

My lunch was smurf themed (I had to) It was so cute! I asked everyone if they wanted to see about a sleepover this weekend. Shoot I'll have to ask Aphmau. "Before we get to excited I'll have to ask Aphm-" I cut myself off.

I wasn't supposed to let anyone know Aphmau adopted me. Sera's eyes got wide "YOU WERE GOING TO SAY APHMAU!!!" She yelled. Everyone turned and looked at her. She had jumped up. She sat down and we started laughing.

She shot us a death glare. "No I wasn't..." I tried to lie but failed. "Fiiiiiine! I was going to say Aphmau!" I said "I'll have to see if it will disrupt recording." We finished eating and went to P.E. then Science, Art, and ELA. Then we went home.

-:-:-:- At Le house-:-:-:-

"Hey Aphmau?" I asked. "Hmm?" she responded. "Would it be okay if I invited a few friends over for a sleepover this weekend? I don't want to disrupt recording.." I said. "We will see...." I noded and went to my room. "I hope she says yes...." I thought. "Oh well"

Hey guys Diamond here! I hope you enjoyed. Leave comments for characters you want added. Like maybe you! Anyways bye!