Chapter 19: To Live or To Die

Aaron's POV

They took that girl that ran into me. Aphmau can't go, but I can tell she wants to. I run after them, I don't know who the girl is, but she turned into an Angel, she could have been a descendant of Irene for all I know.

"Aaron!" Aphmau cried out. I didn't stop, I kept going. The girl seemed familiar, almost to familiar. Her hair was teal, she had emerald green eyes. I only knew one person with a facial combination like that.

It can't be her...Can it? I shook the thought away, I had to help the girl, and Aphmau.

Nikki's POV

"NO! I won't marry you!" I yelled at Zane, He seriously believed I would marry a jerk like him? If so, he needs a reality check.

"Scientists do say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention the morons." I said to him.

"Why you little-" he was cut short by Ivy, good thing to because he was about to use a word that wasn't in my vocabulary. "Look you little brat, your lucky he's even offering to marry you. If it wasn't for him you'd probably marry a tree" she said to me.

Since when am I a brat and what does that even mean? "I'm sorry, was I meant to be offended? I'm afraid the only thing offending me is your face," I snapped.

Where these comebacks were coming from I had no idea, as long as they don't comeback to bite me in the butt. (Hehe see what I did there?)

She slapped me, "Shut your mouth before I make you! For the last time I am going to ask, no command You will marry Zane, understand?" she said. I stayed quiet, "I said do you Understand!" she yelled, she slapped me again.

"Answer me!" she said. "You told me to shut my mouth, I was just doing what I was commanded to do," I snapped at her. "She has a point Ivy," Zane said vouching for me surprisingly. "Shut it Zane!" she said mad.

I smirked, "Guards take her to her room, and make sure she stays there!" she commanded the guards. "I would like to apologize, I will marry Zane." I said.

I stopped short though. I spit on her, "I'll marry him when I'm dead," I said through gritted teeth.

-:-:-:-Time skip to after Nikki argued with the maids to put on the dress-:-:-:-

I was being forced, the wedding, was my fault. I had to protect Phoenix Drop. My home, and my friends. I placed the crown of dead flowers on my head.

 I placed the crown of dead flowers on my head

There was only one way to get out of this. To die, killing myself would be easy. Two choices, neither good. To Live, or To Die.