Chapter 8: Sick Day

Nikki's POV

I'm glad all I had was a 24 hour bug. I would have hated having my first days here as them having to take care of me. They told me to take a sick day today.

I had no problem with that. I had just finished making a mash-up when Aphmau knocked. "Come in," I said. "Oh hey Aph-Jes-Mom," I stumbled then face-palmed. She laughed, "Hey Nikki, I was just coming to say that I'm getting ready to record a Phoenix Drop High episode, so if you need anything, we'll be downstairs. Okay?" I nodded.

I started working on an One Republic Mash-up and spent about an hour on it. Then I played it.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Play Song at top now•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I skyped Adri and built on my PDH world, then I fell asleep.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Inside Dream Realm•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Woah," my voice sounded so echoy. It was weird in here. I had greenish, blueish hair and was wearing something that looked to be from mid-evil times. Something that you might see in Minecraft Diaries.

My voice cleared up, I heard someone yelling. "APHMAU!" someone screamed as if they were looking for her. I recognize that voice, where have I heard it before? "Hmm," I wondered, "Zane? No, what about, Laurance? No, Laurance is in his Shadow Knight thing. Aaron? No, he's dead, that leave Garroth. Could it be Garroth? It sounds like him, and it looks like him!" I saw Garroth running at me with his sword. I screamed, then I woke up.

Sorry this is so short, I'm having issues with my laptop right now, and things aren't easily uploading if there are more than 400 words so I'm trying to keep it short. I wanted to add a bit more of that magicy feel that at least I get from watching Aphmau. Her stuff seems so surreal, it seems like Magic. I wanted to pull that aspect into this story to show that Aphmau and her family aren't ordinary. They have secrets bigger than anything anyones ever seen. They have Magic.