Chapter 10: The disappearance

Nikki's POV

I knew I wasn't supposed to go into the basement, but I couldn't help but sneak a peek at the builds. Aphmau's computer was opened to Minecraft Diaries.

I figured I'd start there. I started to walk around, everything was so architecturally (For lack of better words xD). I looked down, I was starting to glow. "Is this normal?" I thought. The roomed glowed a very bright, blinding light. My dream...Turned into a nightmare.

Aphmau's POV

I saw a bright light shine from the basement. "Nikki!" I cried out. I ran to the basement door, it was slightly ajar. "No,no,no this can't be happening!" I yelled, Jason came running down the stairs. "Jess?! What's wrong?!" He asked looking slightly panicked. "She's in MCD's" and that's all I had to say.

Nikki's POV

My hair was that same shade of green, blueish but greenish. I was wearing that midevil outfit. I was in Minecraft Diaries, and unless someone realized. I was trapped here forever.

-{A/N}- I'm sorry this was short, I have been really busy with school and violin and just life, and I'm using my home computer because my chromebook blocks WattPad so when I have downtime I jot down things to write (And during class). I try to write as much as I can, also sorry if I upload stuff at like Midnight or something, that just means I can't sleep. Well Caio'!