88 2/4

When you're kidnapped part 2/4

You whined when the door flew open again and the sharp light shone into your eyes. The last time you had seen daylight had been a very long time ago and you were craving for it. You just wanted to see the sun, feeling it shine down on your skin and warm it up. You wanted to watch how the clouds moved by the way the wind blew. You wanted to breath in the fresh air and let it fill your lungs. You wanted the rain to drip down on you and rinse all the dirt away.

The man, dressed in black put a plate down in front of you and told you to eat what was lying on it. You stared down on it, seeing the bread and the cold soup which you had grown so tired of. For this time you had been in here you had eating nothing else, always the same, but at least he still gave you something to eat and he didn't let you starve. You never anwsered him nor looked him back in the eyes as he was inside of your little room. You were to scared to look at him, you didn't want to see his face.

"Eat it!" He yelled this time and his loud voice caused you to jump, innerly screaming in fear. When you still didn't move you felt how his hand landed in your face, slapping you again. You cried softly as you felt it getting hot, probably your old wound was now open and bleeding again. He heard you crying and started to hush, caressing your cheek with his fingertips. "Shhh, baby don't cry, I'm sorry for hurting you baby." He whispered lovingly what only made you shiver and trying to turn your head away from his touch.

This man was insane, he had totally gone crazy. He thought you were his ex wife who had run away from him many years ago. Apparently you looked like her because he had never noticed before that you were not her, even though you had already told him that so many times before. One moment he would treat you so nice and he would let you walk around the house, telling you old thing he and his wife had been through together. The other one he would tie you up, lock you into the basement and hit you. You knew why his ex had run away from him, you completely understood.

But every time you wanted to run, tried to escape he would catch you and beat you up. You were now so scared of him that you didn't even try anymore, you just hoped that if you would stay quiet he would leave you alone. The last time you had tried again was two days ago and his neighbour had seen you, your only hope was now that he would've noticed that something was wrong and that he had called the police. You wanted to get out of here, you didn't want to be here no longer.

You had no idea how long it's been since he had taken you. You had no awareness of time. The only thing you knew was when it was night and day because through the little window at the other side of the room you could see the sun settle down and rise again. But the thought that tortured you the most was that you weren't sure or you were ever going to get out of here, or someone would ever find you. You couldn't stay here for the rest of your life, living with this psycho. You would rather kill yourself than doing so.

The man told you he had somewhere to go and left, closing and locking the door behind him. You stayed behind again, somehow relieved he was gone. You tried to pull the tape around your wrists lose so you would be free but you had no strength left in your arms. You gave up and laid your head back against the wooden wall, closing your eyes and thinking of Baekhyun. Would he still be looking for you? After all this time would he still try to find you or did he move on? Did he forget about you or did he still think as much about you as you thought of him? Tears escaped your eyes as you imagined his face in front of you, smiling. You missed him, you missed him so damn much.

You shrieked when you heard a weird sound coming from downstairs. Then you heard a loud smash, telling you that the front door had gone open. "Police! Freeze! Put your hands behind your back!" Their voices hit your ears like a gunshot as you squealed, tape covering your mouth. You just hoped they would here you and get you out. Your eyes widened if anxiety as the door unlocked and opened. You whimpered as you saw a man in a blue uniform with a gun in his hands standing in front of you. "She's here!" He yelled at his colleague before he ran up to you and started to loosen you. "It's okay girl, we got you. We're going to take you home, it's over." He soothed you as you sobbed loud. He scooped you up into his arms and carried you out of the room.

 © dolliedollie, baobyunbuns and ashyyyy_