62

When he has a nightmare

You stared to Baekhyun who was lying at the other side of the bed. He had awoken you a couple minutes ago with his stirring and his moaning. You didn't know or you had to wake him up or not. Of course you had no idea what he was dreaming about. He could moan in his dream for many things right? You decided to let him sleep and ask him about it in the morning. Maybe he would become a little moody if he was having a good dream right now and you woke him because you were worried. It wouldn't be the first time he would be moody when he woke up.

You turned on your other side so your back was facing him. While you closed your eyes you felt how he turned and the whole matress shook underneath you. Although it wouldn't be a problem for you to fall asleep again since Baekhyun had always been a loud sleeper. He always moved a lot and some mornings you would wake up on the other side of the bed, it was unbelieveble. You weren't surprised anymore when his leg would be over your stomach or when his head was on your chest. You had even already woken up with his hand on your face, so no, this wasn't going to keep you awake.

You were just starting to doze off when you heard Baekhyun catch for air next to you. You heard his fast breath and how he sat up in bed. You just remained in place, giving in to your heavy eyelids. You groaned when suddenly he started to jiggle your arm and said your name. His voice sounded a bit scared and panicked so you turned around again, facing him. You blurred out some words while rubbing your eyes. "________, are you okay?" He asked and you gave him a confused look. "Do you even hear what your saying right now?" You muttered while tugging at his wrist and pulling him down again. He obliged and lay back down next to you. But he immidiately crept closer to you and hugged you against his chest.

"Did you have a bad dream?" You asked him while softly slidding your hand up and down his back. "You should know. It was horrible, you died." He murmured in your hair. You moaned and entangled your legs with his, making him feel that you weren't going anywhere. "You should have good dreams about me." You gained a little chuckle from him and he nodded. "I know, but it just happened." He relaxed because of the affection you were showing and his lips started looking for yours in the dark. "I'm okay, now you better go to sleep again. You have a late schedule tomorrow and..." He silenced you with a kiss. "I'll sleep." He mumbled and you giggled softly. "You're such an idiot." You said while combing through his hair.

He nodded and kissed you again. After that he pushed his arm underneath your head so you were using his upper arm as a pillow. Because he felt your body firmly pressed against his he quickly drifted back to sleep. You smiled and let your finger slip over the curved of his face, you rested it on his nose. "I love you..." You whispered before pecking his lips and pushing your head under his. You were both sleeping now but even then you could still feel his presence. His hot breath that was on your hair, his arm that was over your waist and under your head. His legs that were intertwined with yours, his chest that raised the same time as yours so they touched slightly. It made you feel that Baekhyun was here and that was the reason why you never had nightmares.

Copyrights to dolliedollie, baobyunbuns and ashyyyy_