Chaper Nine

Credit to Ms. Viri for the pic at the top! Thank you!!

This chapter is for you Grandpa going to miss you forever. You may have died today, but you are with me forever in memory.
Percy pov.

I knew something was up when Scott came running in. His eyes were a little red, but not in the I've just been crying way like red in it was his real eye color way. He had a cut on his arm and it looked like it was healing way to quick for him to be human. I spit out a couple of words before running up stairs to get medical supplies. I couldn't help, but think that his cut would be healed by time I got downstairs. When I got down there he pushed past me and ran to his room.

As soon as he got up stairs to his room I drop the supplies and followed. I leaned in to his door and listened. I could only hear a few words here and there, but one word stuck out. Werewolf. Scott is a werewolf. Wow and here I was thinking I was in for a break from all that weird stuff.

Soon I heard him say goodbye to Stiles and head for the door. I leaned back against the wall and smirked. This was going to be good. I caught him red handed. It wasn't what I was thinking but makes sense! Well, here he comes.

"So, your a werewolf." I stated.

"Yes", he answered.

"Well what's the story?" I ask.

We moved down stairs and he starts for the beginning. "Well it started like this......."

When he finished I shook my head and laughed. I smiled a sad smile and asked, "Wow, you hungry ? I am hungry!"

All he could do is stand there with his mouth open. I guess I took that to well. But Scott didn't ask question. He answered, "I could eat." And we were on our way to the Kitchen. We eat pizza. It was good.
I headed upstairs afterwords. I had a lot to think about. I put on my playlist of Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, Fit for Rivals, Green Day, and other bands. Oh, and I found the band that wrote that song about savior of the broken, beaten, and the damned, it was My Chemical Romance. I found that I love them too.
I drift off to sleep.