Chapter 20

Percy's pov.
As we hung there chained to the wall. I had a song stuck in my head. It was 21 Guns by Green Day. As I hung there humming it. I started to think, I just couldn't get a break could I? One war after another. And if it wasn't one thing then it was something else. And this time it wasn't even the gods messing around with my life (but I'm still going to blame them). 

As soon as I finished humming my song the guy walked in and he's helper brought in a table that was covered by a sheet. He then laughed an evil laugh and pulled the sheet from the table under the table was a bunch of tools.

He grabbed a hammer and rushed to me and hit me in the knee with it with all his strength. I howled (hahaha) in pain and then stopped myself when I saw the look of grim satisfaction on his face. He then did my other knee and howled in evil laughter. He grabbed another tool and with an ache in my knees I saw him break one of Scott's fingers.

Derek then yelled out at the evil man in the dark cloak, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

The man laughed loudly and said back in a riddle like fashion, "I am the forgotten, the never founded, the one that lived against the odds!"

I looked up at the evil man and said, "Your a demigod that was never claimed that lived without any help!"

He turned to me and smiled a sick smile then said, "Oh yes it seems that you aren't as dumb as the say son of sea. But the thing is I am claimed and then my parent left me to die. So you great hero are going to feel the pain I felt for so long!"

With that he turned and left. I looked over at the guys and shook my head and said, "I'm sorry guys this is my fault."

Scott looked over and said, "It's fine."

And Derek said, "He is a werewolf too so it's in our department too."

I looked down and shook the chuffs around my wrists and one popped loose. I looked over at Scott and Derek and smiled. I then popped the other loose.

I jumped down and ran over to the Scott's and works his loose then ran over to Derek's loose too. After we were all down I ran over to the table and grabbed the hammer and a couple other tools. As a started to run over to the door I felt my knees go out. I crumbled to the ground. The boys were over to me in less time than I could blink.

They picked me up and I waved them away. I got out Riptide and uncapped it and used it as a cane. I then felt the ache because the adrenaline had wore off. I saw them looking at me and I started to walk to the door and threw the hammer through the door.

The alarm started to go off. Derek stuck his arm through the door and turned the door knob. The door opened and we ran out well I wobbled. And we started to run down the hallway.

We all saw a door and above it it said Exit. I looked at them and laughed. They chuckled too and we all run out the door.

I looked out and saw that we were surrounded by woods. Derek took a deep breath and said, "I know the way."

I smiled and said, "Can we wait a minute."

I then pulled a chunk of ambrosia and popped it in my mouth. It tasted like my mom's cookies and I smiled. I felt it take effect then looked over to the boys and said, "I'm ready if you are."

They smiled and I recapped Riptide and started to run. I kept up with them for the most part with out feeling much pain. I smiled and Derek shifted in to his wolf form and started to run beside us. I poured on the speed to keep up with Scott and Derek. I saw the glow of a sign and sighed in relief.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! So I want to write a book after this one that connects to this one....
So it's either going to be a
Derek Hale finds his mate one
Or
Percy Jackson meets the Avengers

So which one do you guys want???
Anyway love you guys
~Cj out