Preference #22

Who your bestfriend is

Damon- Stefan

You, Stefan and Damon live in the same house so you and Stefan usually hang out when you and Damon aren't. Pranks will be pulled on both the Salvatore brothers.

Stefan- Damon

Damon can be obnoxious, sarcastic, a total dick, etc. but you and him find each other hilarious. Pranks are often pulled on the younger Salvatore and bourbon will be poured.

Tyler- Klaus

Klaus is someone you can pour a drink with and share adventures as well. Klaus is someone who will fight for you when no one else will.

Matt- Kol

Kol is seen as a threat or monster but to you he's someone to share a laugh with. He's also flirtatious but you always handle it well.

Jeremy- Matt

Matt is someone you hangout with regularly. You, Matt and Jeremy are always at the grill or at home hanging out.

Elijah- Kai

Kai's someone who doesn't have a lot of friends but since you've got to know him, you guys are partners in crime.

Klaus- Jeremy

Gaming on the couch is your thang.

Kai- Elijah

You and Elijah share personality qualities but you also are nothing like each other. You guys are chill but can have wacky moments that Elijah rarely shows.

Kol- Tyler

Trying not to be killed is just a habit to you two. Especially when you have Kol Mikaelson as your boyfriend.

***********************************

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel