Christmas Countdown

His favourite part about Christmas

Damon- Seeing you open the gift from him. He always seems to get the right gift so he loves when he sees your face light up, whether it be a bathroom pillow because of an inside joke or that sexy red dress because he knew how much you had wanted it. His presents could either be a joke or very sentimental so he loves seeing your expression.

Stefan- He loves hanging around in the living room with you. It could be drinking egg nog, sitting by the fireplace or watching your favourite Christmas movie. Stefan always makes you stay cause "Baby it's cold outside".

Tyler- Coming home to you in the evening after work. No matter what kind of work, whether it be helping old friends or legitimately working for a pay cheque, he loves coming home to your beautiful face after a long day, especially at Christmas.

Matt- Kissing you under the mistletoe. Whenever he comes home, he'll stand at the door until you come and kiss him... under the mistletoe.

Jeremy- Making a warm fire. He loves going out and chopping the fire wood and then starting a lovely fire, especially when he has you to sit with him by the warm glow.

Elijah- Egg nog. Glass of egg nog with cinnamon and nutmeg? Mm mm mm.

Klaus- Decorating the whole house with you. Klaus isn't one for decorating but if you like it then he loves it as long as he gets to do it with you.

Kai- Candle lit dinner. He loves making the food with you and then lighting the candles with his magic.

Kol- Going to those killer Christmas parties with you. The drinks, the food, the people and the Christmas music. Mostly the booze but he doesn't drink too much around you.

Enzo- Drinking booze on the couch while listening to Christmas music. It's become a tradition now and it's one hell of a good one.

************************************************
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel