Imagine 18- Kai

Imagine Kai trying to impress you with magic

Kai wasn't always the nicest person I mean, he only just gotten used to his emotions after merging with Luke, but after finding these new emotions, he realized that he cares for you, a lot, he loves you.

Today was a rough day, your parents had completely cornered you and started questioning you about why you were always in Mystic Falls and never came for a visit. Then you heard news that one of your cousins had died in a car accident. It wasn't a good day and you weren't in the mood to see anyone.

Anyone except Kai. You two were inseparable, but in a friendly way. You knew that he would be at your place soon if he wasn't already but you didn't know if you were going to be able to fake a smile.

You walked in the door and there was Kai, standing in front of you. He smiled brought a rose out to you but, using his magic.

"Rough day?"

You nodded and went over to him. He engulfed you into a tight embrace before letting you go and turning you around to see an arrangement of candles and rose petals spelling out 'I love you' across the floor. With one flick of Kai's hand, hit lit the candles for you. You turned and pressed your lips against his as a thank you.

You loved Kai, you just needed a little shove to recognize it.

*****************************************************************

Short and sweet

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel