Imagine 2- Stefan

Imagine Stefan and you kissing for the first time:

**************

You and Stefan had been dating for a few months now and you thought that things couldn't get any better between the two of you. You were working your shift at the grill and you had seen Damon come in and sit at the bar.

"What are you doing here drinking? Don't you have better things to do?"

You stood there with your hands on your hips attempting to look threatening. Damon looked over to you and smirked,

"I don't actually."

He continued on and waved for the bartender. You rolled your eyes and continued on serving and cleaning tables. You did this for about ten minutes before walking over to damon again.

"Still here?"

He gave you a side glance and tipped his glass back letting the liquid trickle down his throat. He got up from his seat, now towering over you. 

"Why are you still here? I thought your shift ended."

You looked at your watch to see that he was indeed right. You look up at him and he raises his eyebrows and tilts his head to the side.

"Wait here. You're my ride."

You rush to the back and take of your apron and set it on hook and you grab your coat. The two of you went back to the Salvatore boarding house.

*

When you got there you thanked Damon and rushed inside. You hadn't seen Stefan in a week or two surprisingly. As soon as he saw you and you saw him he rushed over to you and gave you a passionate kiss. You were craving his touch, his feeling. When your lips met it was electrifying. You pulled back so you could smile.

"I missed you."

You smiled even wider,

"I can see that. I missed you too."

He pulls you into another kiss and as your lips touch, Damon yells out,

"GET A ROOM!"

The two of you couldn't help but laugh.

***********************************************