Preference #26

You break up

Make you miss me- Sam Hunt

Damon-

Girl, I'm gonna make you miss me. Make you wish that you were sleeping in my shirt. Lie about my jacket and tell everyone it's yours...

Damon loved you so much and showed you so much affection that when you two broke up, all you wanted was to wear his T-shirts and snuggle up in bed with him. The days passed and you were aching for Damon's affection, you found his leather jacket and that was the closest you would get to Damon. Having Damon constantly watching you while you were hanging at the grill with Caroline with his jacket on and Caroline asking,

"Isn't that Damon's jacket?"

You, shaking your head telling her that,

"It's mine."

Stefan-

Stay up and paint my favorite shade of red on your nails. 'Cause you can't fall asleep and you're wishing you were with me...

Ever since you two broke up, you hadn't been able to sleep and it was driving you insane. You missed him so much that it hurt, so painting his favorite shade of red on your nails was just another small reminder of him. You would lay in bed with the smell of nail polish lingering in your room and wish that you were with him.

Tyler-

Ready for the next thing to catch your eye for a while then you're over it... 

You were someone who had a very short attention span, so if someone or something got boring then you would move on, and that's exactly what you did. You broke up with Tyler and went to someone else who caught your eye but deep down, you'll never be over Tyler.

Matt-

You hear a new song, and it's your favorite, and pretty soon you'll be changing the station...

You are interested in someone and you love them with all your heart and soul but pretty soon, they get old and boring. You will put every ounce of love you have into one person but then things become repetitive and you don't like that so you ended up breaking up with Matt. You still love him but you didn't know that until it was too late.

Jeremy-

Make you miss the way my hand fit in your hand...

The feeling of Jeremy's hand in yours or the sweet kisses on your cheeks were some of the many memories you had of Jeremy and after you two split, you missed him even more.  

Elijah-

And all your old shoes are looking brand new. They wanna be worn but they never get the chance too...

 You loved dancing with Elijah and you had even bought shoes so that you two could dance the night away but since you guys ended it, you haven't gotten the chance to wear them. Your shoes have been sitting in your closet for a long time now and the view of those shoes looking brand new made you miss Elijah more so you got rid of them as quick as possible.

Klaus-

When your phone rings after midnight and you're thinking maybe it's me. I'm gonna make you miss me...

 The phone calls every night were missing from your regular routine and it ended when you and Klaus did too. You missed his sweet, gruff accent before you drifted off to sleep, now every time your phone rings at night you have a constant hope that it's him but it never is. Your heart aches for him because, you miss him.

Kai-

You change your mind on it soon as the shines gone...

As soon as things got rough in your life you decided that the easiest way was to get rid of it and you did. When the spark between you and Kai died, you did nothing to rekindle it and it was something you did that you absolutely hated.

Kol-

The only reason that you're good at goodbye is, every boy you ever met was too easy to forget...

All your previous boyfriends didn't really care about you and they certainly didn't show you love so when you met Kol, you discovered what love was and how amazing it felt so when you both decided it was time to say goodbye it was much harder then previous boyfriends because, well, they were too easy, but Kol. He's almost impossible to forget.

********************************************

Whatcha think?

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel