Imagine 8- Stefan

Imagine Stefan watching you dance when you think that no one is watching.

You were sitting in the house listening to music while doing everyday chores around the house like folding the clothes. You sat in the livingroom while folding the clothes and the song Shake it off by Taylor Swift came on. You hadn't heard that song in a while but you had a creeping suspicion that Damon was the one who put it on your playlist. You knew all the words so you didn't even realize you were singing along. Before you knew it you were dancing on the couch with the speakers blaring that Taylor Swift song. You were dancing throughout the living room with a bunch of different moves but then you moved up to you and Stefan's room where you continued with your awesome dance moves. You took your hairbrush and sang into it like it was a microphone.

"Hey, hey, hey. Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world, You could've been getting down to this sick beat. My ex-man brought his new girlfriend She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake and to the fella over there with the hella good hair won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake..."

(A/N: I think we all know that Stefan's the fella over there with the hella good hair... Lol... Proceed)

You continued to dance around and sing until you turned to the door and Stefan was standing in the doorway. You slowly grab your phone and turn off the music while asking,

"How long have you been standing there?"

He smiles,

"Long enough to see those amazing dance moves and also that fantastic singing."

You blush and walk over to him. You lean in to him to whisper in his ear,

"Want to learn?"

******************************************

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel