Chapter 1

Hey guys! So this is my story.

I think this is going to be a really good story personally, so I really hope YOU GUYS enjoy it. Please vote, comment, and share with other Directioners, or your friends.

If you have any questions, please leave them in my inbox or on twitter. (:

Twitter & Instagram: @beneficialarry

Tumblr: beneficialarry

Thanks for reading! I love you guys. A lot! (: -CaylenCloud1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who ever said love was easy?

It felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest. I stood in shock, wanting it all to be a joke. Just a sick joke. But it clearly isn't.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask. But I know what he means. He didn't have to explain it. I just don't want to believe it.

"I don't have a choice. Mum said there was no exception. We're moving, and that's that."

"But there's only one more year of schooling left! Why do you have to go now?" I scream, letting the tears come down like a massive waterfall. I've never felt more pain than in this moment.

"I know. Oh Destiney, I know. But she needs this job and I don't have anyone to stay behind with." he replies, his voice sounding with a hint of pain.

"You can stay with me!" I offer. I don't want him to leave. He can't leave. He's my boyfriend! I love him. I can't live without him. He's the only thing that keeps me going anymore. He's all I have left.

My father has been gone for 14 years. He died in a fire. He didn't have a chance of survival. My mother is alive, but not for much longer I don't think. She is a drug addict, and her health is tumbling downhill fast. I don't really pay much attention to her anymore. She's a terrible parent in my opinion. Because of her drug intake, she probably won't be here by this time next year.

I do have a few friends, but they don't make me as happy as Liam does. He's right by my side through everything, and does so much to make me happy. He's my angel. And I can't let him go.

"You know your mum won't allow that. She already doesn't like me coming to your house, she wouldn't let me live here. Baby, I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you. But I have to." He says, his voice cracking towards the end. I look up and see tears on his cheeks as well.

He's leaving. The boy that I love, and can't stand to be away from, is leaving.

I can't be away from him. I won't be able to make it. I physically can't live without him.

"I don't want to lose you." I manage to choke out. If he moves away, what will I do? Who will keep me happy? Who's shoulder will I lean on when I need it?

I rush into his arms, hugging him tight. My head rests on his chest, as he is much taller than I am. Is this the last time I'll ever touch him again?

"And you won't. I'll never forget you. I'll never stop loving you. I'll always be waiting for you. You're the only one I'll ever love, Destiney. I could never replace you." Liam replies, his voice a bit un-easy.

That hurt me most. He really is leaving. We won't be able to see each other, be together, or make each other happy. That will never happen again. It's all over.

I stay in his arms, not wanting to ever let go. This is the last time I can ever be with him. I need to spend my last minutes with him now. In his arms. Taking in his sent, that I'll never smell again. Feeling him against me; a feeling I'll never feel again.