Chapter 10

Hiiii this chapter is a bit longer than the others, but I hope you enjoy it ! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yeah, she thought I was cheating on her with you and broke up with me." Liam shrugs. We were both sat in his living room once again, drinking tea and chatting.

"You eh, don't seem too upset." I comment.

"If I'm honest, she was a bitch. I hate being rude but I'm glad she's gone. It just wasn't working for me." He says. Knowing that she's gone makes me kind of happy. She seemed very rude and it hurts to think of Liam with someone else anyways.

"Sorry about it." I say anyways, patting his shoulder.

"No you're not." Liam says. He's right. I'm not.

"Okay?"

"If anything, it makes you happy that she's gone. Right?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shake my head.

"I saw the tears in your eyes, Des. You don't have to lie." He says softly, but for some reason I snap.

"So what if I am happy? Do you know what it's like, to see the person you've always loved in the arms of someone else?" I half shout.

"What are you trying to say?" He asks. That you never kept your promise.

"Excuse me? My promise? Are you serious right now?" Liam shouts. Did I say that out loud?

"I would have kept mine." I say quietly.

"Destiney, I thought we'd be together again after the year was over. After two years went by I got lonely! Did you just expect me to go through life alone? I thought I'd never see you again!"

"What about the phone calls, aye Liam? That you promised me you would give me every night!" I shout. His expression then changes, and his face softens.

"Ph-phone calls..?" He mutters.

"See! You forgot me about me after one week! You couldn't even keep your promise that long!" I say. I don't stop the tears this time.

"Destiney..I'm so sorry. I was so busy.." He trails off.

"I waited there, every night. For a whole month I waited for you to call and you never did. I was a living nightmare. You fucking wrecked me, Liam."

"I'm sorry, I guess I just forgot?" Liam says. That hurt me. He's admitting to forgetting me. He actually forgot.

"Well I didn't. You've always been a never forgotten part of me, and I guess that's how you'll have to stay." I whisper, and leave his flat, slamming the door behind me.

"Destiney, wait!" Liam calls, but I get into my car and back out of his driveway. Tears continue to flow from my eyes as I turn onto the freeway.

This is all my fault. I never should have gone out. I shouldn't have walked around in London. I wish..I wish I hadn't met up with Liam again.

I love him, I love him so much. But all he does is hurt me. And it's not all his fault either. Being with him hurts me in a way that makes me want to cry endlessly for years. To scream until my voice is gone.

I can't be with him. He's moved on, and I need to move on as well-suddenly I see headlights directly in front of me. The tears blurred my vision, and I couldn't see the road. As they came closer, I spin the wheel to move out of the way. The car slides, and I scream before I have the chance to do anything.

I hear the horn of a semi-truck before I feel myself being thrown out if my seat. I fly through the windshield, my head hitting something hard and everything goes black.