Diana X Sonic

Sex Tour

---->Sonic Pov<----

Tails had gotten me a summer job at a resort. At first I was really not into it, mostly because it was near the same ocean! But Tails said that I just needed to work in the restaurant, and there was no need for me to go to the beach. That kinda calm down my nerves.

I finally got to my lunch break, and decide to eat lunch outside. "Hey Sonic" I heard a voice say. I look around, and spot Diana in a bikini. I blushed a dark red, making her giggle. "You like what you see~" she said leaning on the table making her boobs jiggle in front of my face. "Uhh" was all I could make out. She laughed "your the same as I remember!"
"I guess I am" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"So what are you doing here anyway?" Diana asked. "Well I am on break-" I was cut off. "You work here!" She said. "Uh yeah-" I was cut off again. "Cool so you can show me around" she said grabbing my arm. "I guess I can I still have-" she pulled me off my chair, and drag me inside. "So where do we start?" She said giving me a smilie.
'How about not cutting me off!'

"Well I can show you inside the hotel" I said trying to keep my cool.
"Sounds great!" She said. I nodded, and lead her around the hotel, showing her where the rooms are, along with the restaurant, and the pool. "Wow thanks for showing me around" she said hugging my arm. "No problem, my breaks almost over, so I should really get going" I said. "Ohhh! But at least remind me where the bathroom is!" She wined. "Alright alright" I said annoyed.

    I lead her to the bathroom, and out of no where, she quickly tug me in, and locked the door. "What the hell!" I yelled confused. "Oh Sonic don't say such words" Diana said. "Why did you do that!" I almost yelled. "I just wanted to give you a gift for showing me around" she said undoing the top piece of her bikini. I blushed a dark red. "Don't worry we can make it quick~ so you can go back to work in time" she said taking off her bottom piece.
'She ask for it'

    I grab her, and sat her on my lap. I put one hand on her boob, and the other hand was rubbing her pussy. "Ek" she said. I moved her boob up, and down. While I used my fingers from my other hand to rub her clit. "Ahhh ha~" she moaned.

    I bend her over, and lower both my pants, and my boxers down. She turn her self over, and lick the the tip of my dick making me shriver. Diana grab it putting it in her mouth, and sucking on it. "Ahhh" I moaned. She kept sucking, and looking up at me. "Ahh~ am close" I said moaning. I climax in her mouth. "Mmm ah" Diana moved her head alway, and swallowed.

    I put her on top of the sink, and moved her legs a part. I then insert my dick in to her pussy. "Ahhh yes~" she moan. "Keep it down" I said stopping. "Ahh~ ok" she said. I thrusted at a normal speed. "Ahhh~" she moan letting her tongue hang out. I thrusted faster earning more moans, and pants. I then went my my full speed, making her moan loudly. "Ahhhh~ oh yes~" she moaned. I climax in side of her.

    I look at my watch, and saw I only had two min of break left. I quickly pulled up my pants, and boxers. "Uhh you can handle your self right, that's great see yeah!" I said running out the bathroom, and back to work.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Invader-Dania I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜