Desert X Shadow

Worker On Break.

---->Shadow Pov<----

    I was sitting in my office, when I got a phone call. I sighted, and answer the phone "hello?" I greeted. "Hey Shady~" the voice greeted back. I rolled my eyes "What now Desert" I said not really in the mood. "Wow rude, I was going to tell you I got a job as a mentor for the new shooting range, and was going to ask you to pass by, when at break" she explained. I chuckle "alright, I'll see you there" I said hanging up. 'This girl, just can't get enough of my dick.'

    I got everything I needed, and headed out. I went over to the shooting range. "Hello am looking for Desert" I said to the person at the front desk. They showed me to where she was. She quickly went over to me. "Hey Shady you came early, my break doesn't start until the next 6 minutes" she said. "Well you can get yourself ready in that time" I said opening my bag. She look inside too see a vibator. She blushed, and toke my book bag. "Your lucky am wearing a skirt!" She said entering the bathroom.

She came out, and give me back my book-bag. I smirked "good luck at work~" he laugh turning the vibator on. Desert walk back to work strangely. I laughed as she hold in moans, and people watch her in shock. She would fumble, and sweat was pouring from her head.

"Alright Shadow, it's break time!" She said grabbing my hand, and leading me to the staff bathroom. She locked the door, and let out a loud moan. I lifted up her skirt. "Wow it was only on level 2, and ready this wet" I said pulling down her panties. "Mind if I have a taste~" I said. She only nodded in responses. I sat her on top of the sink, and spread her legs. I went down to her vagina, and stuck my tongue deep in her, and started to lick. "Ahh mph" Desert cover her mouth trying to keep loud moans in. I kept licking her deeper, moving my tongue all through her flaps. "Ahh~ mm Shady~ so good" she quickly closed her mouth, from keeping her self from moaning. I stop making her wimpier. "You taste good~, but it's my turn~" I said taking my pants off.

Desert got on her knees, and pull down my boxers, leaving my dick to stick up. "Go ahead~" I said. She rub it a little before putting it her mouth. She bobbed her head back, and forth. "Ahh yes~" I moaned. "Mph not so loud" she said licking my balls. "My bad" I simple said. She put it back in her mouth. She bobbed her head. I soon felt my climax coming. I bite my lower lip, letting only parts of my moan escape. "Ah-ah" I moan climax in her mouth.

Desert swallowed. I then grab her, and turn her around. "Now like you said keep it down, you don't want to get fired do you~" I whispered in her ear, as I thrusted into her. "Ah~ Mmm~" Desert moaned. I thrusted at a normal speed. "Just can't get enough can you~" I said thrusting faster. "Ah Shady fuck- fuck me" Desert begged. I thrusted faster, making Desert bite her bottom lip, trying to keep moans in. "Ah Desert- ahh~" I moan climaxing inside of her. "Mmmm ahhhh~" Desert moan out loud.

We soon heard a knock on the door. "You ok in there?" I guess we got caught.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Desert-the-hedgehog I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜