Mania X Shadow

Rainy Night

---->Shadow Pov<----

    I held her by the neck. "S-Shadow-" she choke out. "You seem to be enjoying this~" I smirked. "Am not- an easy- target-" she breath out. The rain falling from the sky has soak her cloth, making it easy for me too see through them. I pushed her against a tree. "I bet the rain turns you on even more~." I shacked my head. "You make me sick!" I rip off her shirt. I then rip her bra off. "Are you turn on, or are you cold~?" I slap her breast. "Ngh~" she breath out. I let fall to the ground. She panted for air, while shriving from the rain.

     I grab her shirt, and tore part of it. I then warp it around her neck tightly. She choke, and breath heavily. "Tight enough for you~?" I turn her around so her backward lay on the ground. The rain really started to pour. Only turning Mania on more. I smirk, and put my member in between her boobs. "Ngh" Mania moan out. I moved my member back, and forth. "Ahh~" I moan. I moved back, and forth faster, enjoying the feeling of her soft boobs on my member. I moved my member faster, the rain making it easy. "Ahhh~" I moan, as I climax all over Mania boobs.

"Look how wet you are~" I toke off the rest of Mania clothes. Mania shriver from the cold. The fact that she could barely breath wasn't helping. "Look how much you have leaked" I said touching her vagina. "Ah-" she moan out. I slide my member on top Mania vagina teasing her. "Ah- Ah- stop with- the teasing" Mania breath out. "Since you ask so nicely" I thrusted into her. "Ahh~" she moan, but quickly coughed. I thrusted at a normal speed. Mania moan, and coughed. "Does the cold rain feel good~?" I thrusted faster. "Ahh~ yes!" She cough harshly. I smirk, and went at my full speed. Mania cough harshly from wasting her breath trying to moan. "Ahhh~" I moan, as I climax inside of her.

"Looks like your wish came true~" I whispered in her ear.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Sonicgrl22 I didn't know how to end it... I hope it still good though.💜💜💜💜