Manic X Knuckles

Jokes

---->Narrator Pov<----

Knuckles laughed loudly "Well Manic your sure funnier than your brother!" Knuckles exclaimed. Manic also laughed, but not as loudly. "You'll be surprised at how many things am better at that then Sonic" Manic said with a pink blush. "Oh yeah~" Knuckles smirked. Manic also smirked thinking the something, as Knuckles. "You bet~ wanna find out~" Manic got really close to Knuckles. "Sure~" Knuckles unzip his pants.

Manic lower his hand on to Knuckles lap, and started to suck his dick. "Mmm~" Manic said, as he toke the whole thing into his mouth. "Ahh~" Knuckles moan. Manic bobbed his head faster, earning more moans from Knuckles. "Damn your good at this" Knuckles said in between moans. Manic only lifted his eyes, giving a 'I told you so' look. Manic bobbed his head even faster. "Ahhh~" Knuckles moan, as he climax in Manic mouth. Manic lifted up his head, and shallowed.

    Knuckles grab Manic turning him around, and pushed him against the table. "You stole my wallet didn't you" Manic smirked at the remark. "So what if I did~" Manic said in a amused tone. "I'll have to punish you~" Knuckles aline his dick with Manic hole. "Give it your best shot~" Manic said. Knuckles smirked, and thrusts into Manic. "You'll regret saying that" Knuckles said thrusting at full force. "Ahhh~!" Manic moan loudly. "Told you so~" Knuckles thrusting even harder. Making Manic moan out in pain, and pleasure. "Feel good doesn't it~" Knuckles grunted, as he felt himself close. "Ahhh~ yes~" Manic said in between moans. "Ahhh~" Knuckles moan, as he cum inside of Manic. Manic cum, making it go all over the floor, and the edge of the table.

     Knuckles toke out, and grab his wallet from Manic pocket. "Thanks for the chat I needed it" Knuckles wave off, as he left.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜I really don't have a update schedule... they'll come out randomly. But I hope this is still good! I would read a Manuckle fan fic. XD💜💜💜💜