Blaze X Sonic X Shadow X Silver

Royal Treatment

---->Narrator Pov<----

     Blaze quickly made her escape from the ball. She really wasn't in the mood to be in big crowds. Plus she had something else plan tonight.

    Blaze open the door to revel Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. "Sorry am late boys, some people just don't get the signal get out my way" she said, unzipping her dress. "Heh, that's quiet alright" Sonic reply with a smirk. "Should be start your royal treatment princess" Shadow said. "Calm down boys, let me strip first" Blaze glare at them. "Keep us waiting more, we may be to rough~" Silver said. "And when did I like things easy~" Blaze finished taking off her clothes.

    Silver use his powers to bring Blaze to the bed, and hold her down. "Ngh!" Sonic put his dick in Blaze mouth. "Taste good princess~" Sonic said. Silver use his powers, to make Blaze hand hold both his, and Shadow dick. Blaze move her hands up, and down. "Mmmm~" Blaze made out while sucking Sonic dick. "Ahhh~ your good princess~" Sonic moan, moving his dick in, and out of Blaze mouth. "Your hands are so soft Blaze" Silver said. Blaze moved her hand up, and down faster, making Shadow, and Silver moan louder. "Damn am close" Sonic moved in, and out of Blaze mouth faster. "Ahhh~" Sonic moan, as he cum in Blaze mouth. Soon both Shadow, and Silver cum on Blaze hand.

Sonic moved alway. Blaze panted, and cough for air. Silver use his powers to make Blaze so she's on all floor on the bed. "My turn to feel your mouth~" Silver said, putting his dick into Blaze mouth. "Mmmm!" Blaze bobbed her head back, and forth. "I want to play with tits a little bit, Sonic you can have her pussy" Shadow said grabbing Blaze boobs, and pitching her nipples. "Hell yeah~" Sonic thrusted into Blaze. "Mmmf!" Blaze moan, bobbing her head faster. "Enjoying yourself princess~" Shadow said pitching Blaze nipples harder. Sonic moan, as he thrusted at a very fast pace. "Ahhh~" Silver moan, as he cum in Blaze mouth. Sonic thrusted, at his full speed. "Ahhhh~" both Blaze, and Sonic moan, as they cum.

"The best for last~" Shadow said putting his dick into Blaze mouth. Blaze moved her head back, and forth. Meanwhile Sonic, and Silver were licking Blaze pussy. "You have a royal taste" Silver said. "Mmf!" Blaze bobbed her head faster. "Ahhh~ your so good~" Shadow moaned. Sonic open Blaze pussy, licking her deeper. Silver join in, making Blaze shriver a little. "Go ahead-" before Sonic could finish Blaze cum on both Silver, and Sonic face. Shadow soon cum in Blaze mouth.

     Shadow lay down on the bed, and Blaze lay on top of him. He insert his dick into her. "Ahh~" Blaze moan feeling Silver insert himself into her as well. "Get ready to get triple filled" sonic smirked, inserting his dick into Blaze ass. "Ahhhh~!" Blaze screamed in both pain, and pleasure. They all started to thrust at a normal speed. "Ahhh~ Fuck" Blaze cursed from the pleasure. They started faster, making Blaze moan louder. They thrusted at their full speed. "Ahhhh!" Blaze moan, as they all cum.

    Blaze laid on her bed panting, her leg sore, and cum dripping from her pussy. "Wow I didn't know Royal pussy was that good" Sonic laughed.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜I hoped you liked it! If you did why not rate it from 1-10 in the comments!💜💜💜💜