Tails X Fiona Gender Bend/Rule 63

Pretty Little Fox

---->Tails Pov<----

   I stood in front of him. Terrified I just been caught peeking at him too see if he was doing something bad or not. Just to be catch him half naked in front of me. "Heh hello little fox~" Fin said walking towards me. I backed up until I was up against a wall. "I know why your peeking on me~" he said. I didn't respond not knowing what to say. "You want to touch my sweet bod" he said flexing his muscle. I blushed 'You can't be serious! This guy really thinks that! I mean one touch wouldn't hurt...'.

"So can I touch it..." I said blushing. "Heh sure, I'll even tell you where the best places are." He said, as he grab my hand, and put it on his chest. I felt my body heat up more. "The more you go down, the better it gets" he smirked, as he made my hand go down his body. My hand reach all the way down, and I could feel his member in my hands. "Now just stork it~" Finn whispered in my ear. I did ask was told, and rub his member. Finn moan, as he got really close to me. "Yes~ just like that~ ah~" he whispered in my ear. I kept rubbing his member, and kept moaning close to my ear. He soon let out a loud moan. "Ahhh~ yes~" he climax on my hand, and in his boxers.

He seem to chuckle "some body owe me a new pair of boxers~" he said. I blushed not knowing how to respond. "It's ok, now I know you must be dying for me to pop your V-card." Finn picked me up, and brought me over to his bed. 'Why was I letting him do this? I don't know... everything in my body is telling to just role with it.'

    He toke off my shorts, and my panties, and drool at the sight of my pussy. I crossed my legs, not wanting him to stare at it. This only seem to make him chuckle. "Don't be shy, I'll go easy on you~" he spread my legs. "This may feel weird at first" he warned. He thrusted into me. "Ahhh~!" I screamed in pain, mix with pleasure. "Your loud one huh" Finn thrust at a normal speed. I moan out enjoying the pleasure I was receiving. It felt amazing tone honest. "Ahhh~ faster~" I moan out. "Oh~ as you wish~" Finn thrusted faster. "Ahhh~ yes~" I moan enjoying the treatment. "Ahhh~!" I moaned, as I felt like something had pop inside of me. "Congrats foxy~ your officially not a virgin anymore~" Finn said thrusting at his full speed. I ignore what he said, and enjoyed the pleasure I was reviving. "Ahhh~" I moaned. "Ahhhh~" I jolted as I felt myself cum. "Ahhhh~" both Finn, and I moaned, as he cum inside of me.

    He toke it out of me. "That was fun, let's do it more often~" Finn whispered in my ear. I just laid there panting.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜A reminder that I do gender bends. I hope it was good! Why not comment rating it 1-10!💜💜💜💜