Shadow X Sonic X Uke!Male Reader (Hedgehog)

Agreement (Short)

---->Narrator Pov<----

(Y/FC) hedgehog knock on the door. The door open to reveal a blue hedgehog with emerald green eyes.
"Hey Y/N!" He said happily.
"Hi am here for the agreement"  Y/N greeted back.
"Right! Come in" he said making room for Y/N to walk in. Y/N walk in, and was lead by Sonic to a bedroom that belong to him, and his boyfriend Shadow.
"Am surprised you agreed to this" Sonic spoke up making (Y/N) blush.
"I guess something told me not to say no" he responded

    Sonic open the room door to reveal Shadow already half naked laying on the bed. Sonic let out a small laugh looking at from (Y/N)reaction. (Y/N) was blushing madly, and eyes were full of lust.
"What so funny!" (Y/N) tired to cover up his blush, but to his demise it only made Sonic laugh louder.
"Are we going to this or not!" Shadow spoke over, seeming impatient.
"Alright alright don't get your panties in a twist" Sonic wipe a tear. He grab (Y/N) hand leading him to the bed.
"Panties? Am wearing boxer" Shadow responded. Sonic only rolled his eyes.
"Whatever."

After a few minutes Sonic was kissing (Y/N) shoulder blade, while Shadow was deep kissing (Y/N).
"Mmmm" (Y/N) moaned. Sonic grin as he pulled down (Y/N) shorts along with his boxers. He then grab (Y/N) dick, and started to pump him.
"Ahhh" (Y/N) moaned from the pleasure. Shadow grab (Y/N) cheek making sure he didn't move alway from the kiss.
"Come on Shadow let me have a turn."
"Fine" Shadow let go of (Y/N) cheek making him take deep breath from the lack of air. Sonic let go of (Y/N) dick, making him whimper from the lack of touch. Sonic grab (Y/N) cheek making him face him. Their lips made contact, and it soon became a tongue battle. While they battle Shadow grab (Y/N) dick and started to pump him.
"Mmmm ahh" (Y/N) moaned. Shadow started to pump him faster. (Y/N) dick twitched feeling his climax coming soon.

    That moment Shadow and Sonic stoped their movements making (Y/N) confused.
"You don't get to cum just yet" they both whispered in his ear. This sent shrivers down (Y/N) spine.

Shadow toke off his boxers and laid down on the bed. Sonic toke his pants and boxers off leaving him with only his shirt. (Y/N) looked at them confused.
"Well come on, your going to ride me, while Sonic gets you from behind" Shadow responded seeing (Y/N) expression. (Y/N) gulp and got on Shadow lap. Shadow grab (Y/N) hips, followed by Sonic that also grab his hips. They both thrusted into (Y/N).
"Ahhh!" He screamed in both pain, and pleasure. They stood still wanting for (Y/N) to adjust. After a while (Y/N) give a nod giving them the ok to move. Both started to thrust at a constant past.
"Ahh you guys can go fas- ahh ster" (Y/N) moaned out.
"If you say so" Sonic give a smirk. They both started thrusting faster.
"Ahh fuck" (Y/N) cursed. Moans, cursing and heavy breathing was the only noise that could be heard from the room.
"Fuck am going to Ahh!" Before he could finish Sonic and Shadow give one final thrust. All three of them came.

The End
Requested by:@Slient-Siren-666

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Please Read! Important!
Hello my dirty-minded flowers, so as you know I been alway for a long time. The reason for that was that the app stop working for me. Like I couldn't download the app my phone wouldn't let me. Then the school year started and I had AP classes (advanced classes) which toke up my time completely I was either studying for a test or doing large amounts of homework. But am back and hopefully get chapter done. (If you wondering about my other books please check them for updates) so far I got many request. This leaves me with the question. Should I just make a new lemon book and start over from the beginning? Or should I keep updating this lemon book? Comment your idea. Also if you have any question just message me and I may reply.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜