Rosa X Shadow

Glasses

         ---->Shadow Pov<----

I slowly toke off Rosa glasses, and put them on the nightstand. "Are you sure, about this?" I said. "Am sure~, just get the the point already!" Rosa said mouth drooling. 'Gezz' I grab her, and put the cover over us.

     I grab her boobs moving them around in my grasp. She moan, as I felt her hand trail down, and grab my member. Giving it a few pumps. I moan enjoying the touch. "Don't stop Shadow, or I'll stop" she give me a smirk. "So we're playing like that aren't we" I said going to one of her nipples, and sucking on it. "Ahh~" she moan, as she pump me faster. "Mmm~" I swirl my tongue around her nipple. She kept moaning, as she pump me even faster. "Mmm~ ahh~" I moan, as I cum on her hand.

It put her leg over my shoulder, and aline my member with her vagina. I look at her, and she give me a nod. I thrusted into her earning small moans. I thrusted at a normal speed. 'I thought she was a virgin. I guess I thought wrong' I thrusted faster. Earning even louder moans. "Ahhh~ yes you feel so good~" Rosa moan, her head falling back in pleasure. I thrusted at my full speed. "Ahh~ yes~" Rosa moan over, and over. "Ahhh~" I moan, as I cum inside her. "Ahhh~" she moan, as she cum as well.

I laid on the bed, only for Rosa to get on top of me. "I want shady~" she said.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Rosathehedgehog Is it good? Am sorry it's short, couldn't think of any good beginning to it!💜💜💜💜