Alex X Shadow

Sore Loser

---->Narrator Pov<----

    "Yes!" Alex cheered, as he had just beat Shadow, three times in a row. Shadow growled. "Don't be such a sore loser Shadow" Alex said sticking his tongue out at Shadow. "Am not a sore loser!" Shadow said through grinding teeth. "What ever you say sore loser" Alex laughed. "Fine, lets make a bet, if I win the next round, I get to do what I want with you" Shadow smirked at his idea. "Alright, and if I win, you'll have to admit your a sore loser" Alex agreed.

    They started up anther game. Alex lost on purpose, knowing what Shadow meant by 'do anything I want with you'. "You lost on purpose didn't you. You little shit" Shadow cursed. "I guess I did, but I still lost~. I guess what means you get to do anything to my body~" Alex said giving Shadow lust full eyes. "So that's what you want. You little slut!" Shadow grin.

   Shadow unzip his pants, and toke them off, along with his boxers. "Get on your knees!" Shadow demanded. Alex did what he was told, and got on his knees. Shadow sat on the couch couch, while Alex was right in front of him on his knees. Shadow grab the back of Alex head, and pushed him down. Making his member go all the way to the back of Alex throat. "Ahhh~ like that~" Shadow moaned. Alex bobbed his head back, and forth. "Mmmm~" Alex mumble. "Ahhh~ hell yes~" Shadow moaned, as Alex bobbed his head faster. "Ahhh~" Shadow moaned, as he climax in Alex mouth.

Alex moved alway, and swallowed. Alex then crawled on to Shadow lap. Shadow turn Alex around, so he wasn't looking at him, but the T.V. Shadow insert himself inside of Alex. "Beg for it you whore~" Shadow whispered in Alex ear. "Pleasure this whore please~" Alex begged. Shadow smirked, and started to thrust at a normal speed. "Ahhh~" Alex moaned. "Ahhh~ you like that you little clut~" Shadow said in between moans. "Ahh~ yes! Fuck me like a slut!" Alex begged. Shadow smirked, and thrusted faster earning louder moans "Ahhh~" Shadow thrusted at his full speed, before he climax inside of Alex. "Ahhhhhh~!" Alex moaned, as he climax.

"I guess I did win in the end" Shadow said taking it out of Alex.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Zonic_The_ZoneCop_17 I hope you feel better soon! And I hope you liked it, and it satisfied your kink.💜💜💜💜