Amy X Female Reader (Cat)

Boat Fun

---->Y/N Pov<----

   I was on bay side looking out on the lake. "What a nice view" I said out loud. I suddenly saw a boat in the distance, and was heading my way.
'I wonder why it's coming this way?'
I tail stood up in curiosity.
The boat finally came by the shore, and a pink hedgehog with in a bikini look at me. "Y/N is that really you!?" The hedgehog said. "Amy!?" I said surprised. "The one, and only" she giggled. "I didn't know you own a boat" I said still shocked. "Yep, wanna get on" she wink at me making me blush. "Sure" I said blushing.

    We were in the middle of the lake. I felt Amy rub my back. "Feel nice~?" She asked. I purred "yes" I said enjoying the treatment. I then felt her hand go down my butt, I turn my head, "what you want a feel~?" I said sticking my tongue out playfully. "Maybe" Amy pull down my bottom part. She then went on to rub, and squeeze my ass. "Mmm~" I responded.

    I then turn my-self around, and spread my legs. "You can taste if you like~" I said. Amy seen to giggle "Y/N always up for good fuck ain't you" she said lower her face to my pussy. She started licking it. "Ahh" I moan feeling pleasure go through my body. She open up my pussy more, making her tongue go deeper in me. "Ahhh ~ so good" I moaned. I soon cummed in Amy mouth.

    "My turn~" Amy said sitting back on the seat, and spreading her legs. I went down to her pussy, and started to lick. "Ahhh yes~" she moaned. I licked deeper earning louder moans. She soon cummed in my face, and I licked it off.

    "Wait here" Amy said panting. She got up wobbly, and went, to get something. She quickly came back with a strap-on. She had it around her waist. "Ready~" she said position her self. "Yes" I said. She thrusted into me. "Ahhh~" I moan. She started thrusting at a normal speed. She quickly pick up the speed, thrusting harder. "Ahhh yes yes~" I moaned out. I soon cummed, making pant heavily.

    Amy came over to my face, and lifted it up. She kissed me, and I kissed back.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜PLEASE READ!!! So I seen people confused on weather request are open or not. Or people wondering when there lemon coming out. So I want to have a vote if I should make a request chapter that say if request are open or closed. And the lemon that am working on. Just comment telling if it's a good idea or not. Or just comment rating this lemon from 1-10💜💜💜💜