Kyle X Shadow

Swimming Teacher

        ---->Shadow Pov<----

I grab my bag, and headed off to the pool. Kyle was going to be my private swim teacher, but I have other plans. I made it too the pool, and enter the guys locker room. To my surprise Kyle was washing himself in the open showers.
'Prefect' I smirked to myself.
"Oh Shadow your early, just give me a few seconds" he said turning to me. "Nope am just in time~" I said walking over to him. He seem confused. "What do yo-" I cut him off by pushing him into the wall. I give him lustful eyes. He seem to understand what was about to go down, and gulp.

"Shadow..." he said. I ignored him, and grab him, by his wrist, and turn him over. Having his ass facing me. "Nice ass" I said giving it a slap. Kyle yelp, and turn to look at me. "Please be gentle" he said softly. My smirk grew bigger "that's the last thing I'll do~" I said dragging him over to where my bag was. I open my bag, and toke out some rope, and a vibator. I tied his arms together. I then put the vibator up his ass. "Ahh~" he moaned. I then turn it on, making him moan louder. "I'll be right back, try to move, and I'll punish you~" I said going to the bathroom.

    I came to see he has already cum, and was trying to crawl alway. I quickly went over, and grab him. "Eka" he yelp out. "I warn you~" I said taking out the vibator. I rub his ass, and I could feel him shriver. I slap his ass hard. "Ahh!" He yelled in pain. "Keep down or I'll hit you harder" I said slapping him harder. I kept doing it over, and over. I did it until his ass was red from my hand. "That'll teach you~" I said.

I turn him around making him face my shaft. "You know what to do" I said. He nodded, and put my shaft into his mouth. I put my hand on the back of his head helping him bob his head up, and down. "Ahh yes~" I moaned. He kept bobbing his head up, and down. Until I cummed in his mouth. "Ahhh" I moaned.

To my surprise, Kyle turn himself around, and put his ass in the air. I smirk, and position my shaft to his hole. I then thrusted in. "Ahh~" he moaned. I started to thrust at a normal speed. "Ahh~ faster" Kyle moaned. I granted his wish, and thrusted faster. I kept thrusting until I cum inside of Kyle. Kyle also cum on the floor.

I toke my shaft out, and panted. "I think I was the teacher here" I said.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Mephiles1234 I hoped you like it!💜💜💜💜