Remix X Werehog!Sonic

Sexual Camp Night

       ---->Narrator Pov<----

Remix set up her tent. Once she was done, she stood a step back, looking proud of her work. "Now I can relax" Remix said out loud. She look up, at the setting sun. "What a nice view, I bet the stars are going to be beautiful tonight" Remix made a fire, and sat by the log.

    After eating, she felt like it was getting hot, so decide to take off her clothes. She decide to just leave her bra, and panties on. She look up, at the starry night, not knowing someone was watching her.

    A werehog better only was Sonic approach her. "What do we have here~" he said grabbing Remix by her hips. Remix flitch, from the sudden touch, but soon clam down. "What do you want" Remix said harshly rolling her eyes. "You know what I want~" Sonic said unclipping Remix bra. "And if I refuse-ahh" Remix felt Sonic pitch her nipple. "Then I'll have to convince you~" Sonic licked shoulder, going up to her neck.

    Sonic moved his other hand down to Remix vagina, and started rubbing her clit. "Ahhh~" Remix moaned. "Feel good doesn't it~" Sonic stated. "Ahhh~ your nail ahh~ hurts" Remix moaned out. "Is that so~" he said sticking his nail into Remix vagina. Remix squirmed from the feeling. "Please don't~" Remix begged. "If you say so" Sonic toke his nail out, and let go of Remix.

"Get on your knees" Sonic demanded. Remix did as she was told. Sonic put his dick in Remix face. She licked the tip, and toke it, in her mouth. "Ahh~And I thought I'll have to tell you~" Sonic said grabbing the back of Remix head, pushing her down. "Ahhh~ admit it you love Ahh~ sucking dick~" Sonic said with a chuckle. "Mmm" Remix responded having a hard time taking it in. "Ahhh~ yes keep going~" Sonic moaned. Remix bobbed her head faster. "Ahhh~" Sonic moaned as he cummed in her mouth.

Remix soon back alway, not being able to swallow she cough his cum out, making it fall on to the ground. Sonic seem angered by this. "What is my cum not good enough for, or maybe it's just your mouth! Maybe your ass will like it better" Sonic grab Remix harshly turning her around, and quickly thrusting into her ass. "Ahhh! Not there! Your going to fast!" Remix yelled in pain. "Shut up, and take it!" Sonic yelled back thrusting at his full speed. "Ahhh yes~ your ass feels so good~" Sonic remarked. Remix had tears going down from her eyes, from the pain she was feeling. "Ahhh~" Sonic let out one last moaned as she cum inside of Remix.

Remix fell onto the floor, feeling large amount of pain coming from her ass. Sonic just give one last glance, and left.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by WereSonicTMNT1214 I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜