Blaze X Tails

Sleep Talk

         ----->Tails Pov<-----

"Thanks Blaze" I said, as she patch up my wounds. "You should really be more careful" she said giving me a worried look. I accidentally crashed the X-Tornado in Blaze garden. "Next time check your plane, before flying it. I give a nerves laugh "will do" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"You may stay the night at the castle" Blaze offered. I give her a grateful look. "Thank you so much!" I said getting up, and giving a bow. She seem to be confused by my last action. "There's no need to bow to me, we're friends" she stated. I quickly stood up, and give her sparkle eyes. "Does that mean I can stay in your room!" I said. "Sure..." she responded with a sweat drop.

   I stood in Blaze room, it was really roomy. I laid a blanket, and some pillows down on the floor. My ear twitch, as I heard the room bathroom door open. "Are you sure, you want to sleep on the floor?" I heard Blaze voice say. "Of course!" I said turning around to face her. I felt my cheeks turn hot, as I saw Blaze wearing a light purple night gown. I also notice she had no bra on. "Are you ok Tails?" She asked, as she walk over to me. "No! Everything fine!" I quickly said going under the blankets. "Good night..." she said. I felt her turn off the lights.

    I toke the blanket off my head. 20 minutes have gone by, and I still can't sleep. I cheek turn red, as I hear moaning. I sit up, only to find out, Blaze is moaning in her sleep. I could feel my length grow from under the covers.
'Damn that's hot'
I got up, and walk over to her bed. Her moans are so nice. "Please don't wake up" I whispered, as I toke my pants off.

I slowly grab her hand, and put it on my member. I felt bad for doing this, but she seems to be out cold. I just need really bad right now. I made her hand go up, and down my member. "Ahh~" I moan quietly not wanting to wake her up. Her hands are so soft, and they feel so nice. I moved her hand up, and down faster. Making me bite down my lip, trying not to let my moan out. "Ah~" small moan escape my mouth. "Ahh~" I let out a louder moan, as I climax on her hand.
'Damn am still hard'

Just a little more wouldn't hurt right. I look at her, she was still out cold. I went under her covers. I lifted up her night gown, and slide off her panties. I spread her legs, and aline my member. I thrusted into her. "Ahhh~" Blaze moan. I panic, but quickly calm down seeing she was still asleep. I thrusted at a normal speed.
"I really hope this doesn't wake her up" I mumble under my breath. "Faster..." Blaze said in her sleep. I thrusted faster, making her moan louder. I bit down my lip, keeping loud moans in. "Ahhh~" Blaze moan, as I climax inside of her.

     I quickly rushed to the bathroom, and grab a wet towel. I washed myself. I then quickly went over to Blaze, and wash her.
'Damn Blaze a heavy sleeper'

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Anti-Miles I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜