Yander!Tails X Male Reader (Hedgehog)

Tight Love

           ---->Tails Pov<----

    "Come on Y/N it'll be fun" I said grabbing their hand. "Please let me go!" Y/N yelled trying to get out of my grip. I laughed "oh Y/N don't be silly" I said holding their hand tighter. "Please! I don't like you!" Y/N yelled. I felt my heart sink. I laughed "don't joke like that!" I said dragging them down to my lab.

I pushed them on to the chair of my new machine. "I'll have to teach you not to joke like that~" I said turning the machine on. The machine grab Y/N tightly, afterwards stripping them of their clothes. "Please don't do this!"    Y/N. "You shouldn't joke" I said making the machine lower them down.

     I unzip my pants making my shaft stick out. The machine lower him down to my level. "It'll of been more fun, if you listen" I said putting my shaft into their mouth. The machine moved her back, and forth. "Ahhh~" I moaned. Y/N mouth felt so good~. The machine moved them back, and forth faster. "Ahhh yes~" I moaned as I climax inside his mouth. I toke my shaft out of his mouth. The machine cover his mouth making sure he swallowed.

    "My turn to pleasure you~" I said as the machine position him to spread his legs. I then grab his shaft, and put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up, and down. "Ahh~ Tails~" Y/N moaned. I bobbed my head up, and down faster earning more moans. "Ahhh~ Tails am going to-" before he could finish he climax in my mouth. I swallowed it.

    I laid back, while the machine made Y/N hole position over my shaft. It lower him down, making it go all the way in. "Ahh~" we moan as the machine moved Y/N up, and down. "Ahh say my name" I moaned. The machine moved him up, and down faster. "Ahhh~ Tails~" Y/N moaned out. The machine moved him up, and faster, making the lab fill with moans. "Ahhh Y/N~!" I moaned as I climax inside of him. "Ahhh~ Tails~!" Y/N moaned climax on his, and my stomach.

The machine say him down on the chair. I got up, and walk over to him, giving him a French kiss. "Your mine forever~" I said.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Its a bit short, but I hope it's still good! Please comment rating this lemon 1-10! Also feel free to use to the cover if you like.💜💜💜💜