Amy X Wave X Rouge

Science Experiment

----->Narrator Pov<----

    "I can't believe I got paired up with you two loser" Wave exclaimed. Amy, and Rouge glared at her. "Look here smart girl! I didn't ask for this either! But am not failing, because you think your so much better!" Rouge yelled, while Amy held her back. Amy, Rouge, and Wave were in the same science class in college, and were paired up to do a final project. Wave let out an annoyed sight. "Fine, I'll see you at your dorm, at 8 o'clock sharp! You better be ready!" Wave saying that walk off. "What a bitch..." Amy whispered to Rouge. "I know right" Rouge said.

Later that day, the three girls were sitting in Rouge dorm, trying to think of an experiment. "Ugh! Can't you guys think of anything creative!" Wave complained. "I know, how about how long can Wave bitch, until she gets smack!" Rouge said in a happy sarcastic voice. Amy giggled, while Wave growled. "Am getting a drink" Wave said getting up, and stomping off to the kitchen. Rouge, and Amy laughed after Wave left the room.

    "Hey Rouge, mind if we have some whiskey!" Wave yelled from the kitchen. "Sure! Bring me, and Amy some!" Rouge yelled back. Wave soon came back, with three glasses of whiskey. "Maybe all we need is some brain power" Amy said. They all toke one glass, and drank.

    "It's hot" Wave examined taking off her shirt. Giving Amy an idea. "I think I have our project idea~" Amy said making Wave, and Rouge look at her. "What species screams loudest during sex? Hedgehog, bat, or shallow?" Amy explained. "Easy, it's a shallow" Rouge answered. "No it's not!" Wave said. "Well I guess we'll have to prove it~" Amy said taking off her shirt. "Well trail time~" Rouge added, also taking off her shirt. Wave blush "Let me guess, am going first~" Wave said unclipping her bra. "Nope, I am" Amy said already fully naked.

     "Alright Rosy lay on the bed" Rouge said getting up, and went to her draw. Amy did as she was told, and laid on the bed. "Now spread your legs~" Wave said licking her lips. (Beak?) Amy spread her legs, her vagina was soon greeted by a tongue licking it. "Ahh~" Amy give out a small moan. "Awe you guys started with out me" Rouge pouted. "Sorry, her pussy has a nice test to it~" Wave replied. "Well you keep doing what you were doing, I have other plans~" Rouge said going to one of Amy boobs. She then went down, and started sucking on her nipple, giving it light bites. "Ahhh~" Amy moaned. Rouge other hand went down, and rub Amy clit. "Ahhhh~ yes~" Amy moaned louder. "Am going to- Ahhh~" Amy moaned as she cum on Wave face.

    Rouge sat up "My turn" she cheered as her, and Amy switch spots. Amy lower her face to Rouge vagina, and licked it. "Mmm~ you have a rich test~" Amy said as she kept licking. Wave fondle Rouge boobs. "There so big, and soft~" Wave said using her thumb to rub Rouge's nipples. "Ahhh~ you girl are too ahh~ sweet" Rouge said in between moans. Amy then stop licking Rouge's vagina, and started rubbing her clit. "Ahhh~" Rouge moaned. "You like that don't you~" Amy rub Rouge clit faster. "Ahhh yes~ your going to make me- Ahhh~" Rouge moaned as she cum on Amy hand.

    "Your turn Wave~" both Rouge, and Amy said. "Finally!" Wave laid on the bed. Amy rub of Wave nipples. "Your so turn on~" Amy giggled. Rouge licked Wave vagina. "Bitter, but too bitter~" Rouge said licking it more. "Ahhhh~" Wave quickly became a moaning mess. "Awe music to my ears~" Amy pitch Wave nipples. "Ahhhh~ I Ahh~" Wave didn't respond, since she was busy moaning. Wave moved her hand down to her vagina, and started to rub her clit. "Mmmm~ Good girl~" Rouge said licking her deeper. "Are you going to cum~?" Amy giggle pitching Wave nipples harder. Wave rub her clit faster. "Ahhhhh~ yes!" Wave moaned as she cum on Rouge face.

Rouge got up, and grab her phone that was on the draw next to her bed. "Well let's analyze her results" She said picking her phone up.

They ended up getting a B+ on their project. Which Amy, and Rouge were fine with, because it means they passed. Expect for Wave, she was upset that they didn't get an A+.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜This toke longer than I thought it would. But I still hope you liked it! If you did why not leave a comment rating it from 1-10!💜💜💜💜