Blaze X Amy

A Bath Together

---->Amy Pov<----

Blaze was walking me home, after our little study date. "I hope I help you understand it more" Blaze said taking me alway from my thoughts. "Yes, thank you Blaze" I said turning to her, and giving her a smilie. "Am glad" Blaze return the smilie, and held my hand. "Your hands are cold, why don't we head home, and fix up a warm bath for the two of us" Blaze suggested. I nodded "that sounds nice" I replied.

    We made it home, and enter the bathroom. Blaze filled the bath tub with warm water, while I toke off my clothes. Once done I get into the warm water, and let out a sight of relief. "Feels nice doesn't it" I open my eyes too see Blaze across from me. I simply give her a nod. I don't know if my cheeks feel hot, from the hot water, or the fact that Blaze was across from me with no clothes on. "Are you alright?" Blaze asked. "Are you are this is a good idea?" I asked looking at her. She seem confused, but quickly soften her expression. "Why don't you sit on my lap" she offered.

I went over, and sat on her lap. "Your really pretty" she said putting her hands around my waist. I blushed "Blaze... I feel hot down there" I said turning from head, and giving her a lust full look. She smiled, I felt her hands go down to my pussy. "I can help you with that~" she said rubbing my clit. "Ahh~" I moaned. "Your so cute~" she said using her other hand to play with one of my breast. "Ahhh~" I kept moaning. She rubbing my clit faster. "Ahh~ Blaze it feels so ahh~ good" I said in between moans. She rub my clit faster. "Do you feel like your going to climax~?" She whispered in my ear. "Ahhhh yes~" I answered. She kept rubbing my clit, until I climax. "Ahhhh~" I moaned.

    "Wanna take this to the bedroom, or keep it here?" She asked. "Let's keep it here" I responded. "Alright hold on to my neck, and put your legs like this" she said. I put my hands around her neck, and put my one leg over her, and the other under her. Making our pussy touch each other. "I love you" I said kissing her. She kissed me back, making the kiss turn into a French kiss. We soon let go for air. "I love you too~" she said moving against me. "Ahhh~" I moaned. I also moved creating more friction between us. "Ahhh~" Blaze moaned. Blaze moved faster, so did I. "Ahhh~ fuck" Blaze moaned. I soon felt my climax coming, and I could tell Blaze felt so too. "Ahh~ let's do it together ahh~" I said between moans. She went faster, and I followed her lead. "Ahhhh~" we both moan, as we climax together.

    We both panted "I love you."
"I love you too."

The End...?

💜💜💜💜I hope you liked it! If you did why not comment giving it a rating 1-10!💜💜💜💜